Chapter Five

This is what I image Jimin's house to look like

"Although. I haven't really even kissed anyone except for the time I was drunk at my senior graduation. So I'm a good girl"

"Really?" I ask her. I didn't believe her "What about your ex?" I ask

She shrugs "Well we barely seen or kissed each other?"

"Really?" 

"I swear" She traces the outline of her lips with her finger.

Liar.

I'd like to do that for her - with my tongue.

"So I guess that means you're a virgin?" I ask

"Its not a death sentence you know" she makes a face

"And I hear Jungkook is after you"

She mhmms "Well, I have to start somewhere if I'm going to become the female version of you, don't I?" She bites down on the smile waiting to take over as if she's taunting me.

"Female version of me?" Intriguing concept, but I'm not buying it. I doubt she is either.

"Maybe I should turn things around for myself, start taking advantage of all the fresh meat Liberty has to offer. You know, a social experiment."

I hold back a laugh. If I didn't know better, I'd think she wanted to play a game?

"I could be the next big player at Liberty"

"Oh really?"

She nods. "I bet I can give you a run for your money."

"No, you can't." I take a quick swig of my soda. No use in placating her with false ideals. She would be eaten alive. I laugh at the thought. 

"Well then, I'll just have to prove you wrong." Her neck arches in a seductive manner, paper-white and long like a pillar.

"I guess you will"

She leans as the car moves and her chest swells out of her T-shirt, making me hungry for far more than food.

"Where we going?" she whispers, worried by my sudden interests to offer assistance, I'm sure.

"To my place." I'll have her running for the nearest convent by the time I'm through with her. "It's time to get to bed."

******

Elle's POV

I just have to mention something. Just in case if anyone was confused. I am a virgin. Yeah, I have done stuff with a guy, but I haven't gone through to the full thing before. Looking at me or hearing how I act and speak, you would think, but no. It's all in my head how horny I am, I mean I am a woman, I do feel these emotions. 

I couldn't get him out of my head. Jimin, I mean. I knew why and there were several reasons. One, he was hot. He might be scary but scary never eradicated hot. Or, at least, not his kind of hot. Two, he'd given me nothing. Well, he'd given me his anger, a hint he had a sense of humour and a tendency toward throwaway chivalrous gestures but other than that, nothing.

I knew he had money and good taste or sense enough (and the finances) to hire someone who did. But other than that, I knew nothing. Not even his last name. And, not knowing much, I didn't want him to but he intrigued me. Three, he'd picked me up and I'd felt his hard-muscled shoulders and the power of his body. It was affecting. I wasn't heavy but I certainly wasn't slight. This, too, intrigued me but in a very different way.

"I don't do sleepovers" I tell him

"Neither do I" he smirks

I sigh falling back into the chair. I cant believe how stupid I am getting into the car with a stranger.