Chapter 43:

Months had passed and my baby started flirting me. I'm so happy, guys! Why you guys mad at me?

I'm just pushing her away because I'm worried about her, I mean baka masira ang pangalan niya dito sa school gusto ko pag nakapag tapos na siya ng pag aaral tsaka ko pa siya liligawan.

Yes, I'm planning to court her but please my baby don't be so hard headed gosh.

Gays, I'm so fcking happy when we make love! Who wouldn't, right? But I'm shocked when I knew that she's still a virgin, I mean why??

Maybe because ganon lang talaga? I don't fcking know? I don't know I'm confused but I don't give a fcked as long as I'm her first.

I want to punch my face for hurting her, gosh I hate to see my baby crying because of me. I even used Elyse just to push her away.

Sometimes I flirt her back because I forgot that she's still my student. My baby gosh!

I'm so jealous when I always saw that Rachelle always kissed my baby on her cheeks so I confronted Rachelle and asked her what her relationship with my baby.

I didn't believe what my baby said that she's her best friend's cousin. I still remember when I confronted Rachelle.

FLASHBACK

   "What is the relationship between you and Aqua?" Im calming myself to shout.

"Halaka prend diba sinabi na ni Aqs kung ano koneksyon namin sa isa't isa?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"I don't believe what she said. So tell me the truth."

She didn't respond so I speak.

"Fck Rachelle, tell me what's the relationship between you and my baby!? She's mine, Rachelle! Fcking mine!" I saw that she's shocked and laughed at me.

What a crazy girl.

Janella and Celine also laughing. What's funny?

"Grabe ka prend di ko naman alam na may pagnanasa ka pala kay Aqs! Wag kang mag alala di ko naman aagawin sayo baby mo. Mag pinsan kami, okay? Chill kalang." They are cousin? But why my baby lie to us?

"But why Aqua didn't tell the truth?"

"Malay ko sa batang iyon. Kung ano ano trip non sa buhay e kaya sinabayan ko nalang." Gosh I feel so fcking embarrassed because of what I did.

They're cousin.

I fcking jealous of her cousin. Gosh.

END OF FLASHBACKS

I'm following Vaugh, because were not talking na. I hurt her again. I hate myself for doing this to her, but eto lang ang choice ko.

I love her, really really love her.

So gays, I have my reasons so don't be mad at me. I don't fcking care about my reputation here, I just fcking care about my baby.

I really wanted her to be my girlfriend, but I need to calm myself. Gusto ko pag girlfriend ko na siya ay hindi na siya studyante, yung kaya ko ng ipagsigawan sa buong mundo na Yana is mine. Mine alone.

I saw that my baby is going to the parking lot so I follow her. I'm so fcking jealous when I saw that she fcking enter the car of Joan.

Where the fck their going?

I immediately call Elyse to help me. I follow that Joan's girl car. After a minute, their car is finally stopped in front of restaurant.

I sent to Elyse the address of the restaurant. In just 20 minutes, Elyse finally arrived.