Chapter 42:

Gosh, I'm so happy right now. Because who wasn't if you kissed your crush, right?

I'm like a crazy here right now talking to my friends and telling them that me and Aqua kissed.

"Gosh you just met her two weeks ago, Ash! My goodness!" Celine exclaimed but I just rolled my eyes on her.

Pake niya ba?

"Naghalikan nga kayo, di niya naman naaalala." I pout because of what Janella said.

I really hate that Vaugh Vaugh girl, how dare she forget about our kiss?

We saw Vaugh Vaugh girl last night with her friends. She's so fcking sexy, I really love her curves, butt and her cleavage. Gosh I'm maniac.

I saw her that she's dancing with the crowd so nilapitan ko siya, and guess what she did? She grinned her butt into my thing. And when the moment that I was about to kiss her, she vomited on me.

I pissed so I pulled her out of the club.

And when the finally we inside at my car, that the moment the "kiss" happened.

I can't help but to smile when I remember how soft her lips.

I back to my senses when Celine throw a pillow to my beautiful face.

"Gosh your like a fcking crazy there smiling widely." Panira talaga tong gagang to.

We're here at my condo, I quickly called them when Aqua my left condo.

Days had passed, I always call Aqua in recitation just to be hear her voice. Crazy right? Mabuti nalang di siya nagrereklamo.

I also always order her to bring my stuffs after my class to their section just to be with her.

Now, I'm here at the parking lot talking to my crazy Ex girlfriend, Elyse.

Forcing me to comeback to her. Gosh ulol.

I already have my baby Yana/Aqua.

I made a nickname for her.

Is she my crush? Or what? Or I'm just doing this because of what happened to the bar?

"Please Ash, comeback to me. Promise hindi na ako magloloko." She pleaded.

Ano ako tanga para makipag balikan sa kanya?

"My answer is final, Elyse, no is a no. Get out of my sight." I coldly said but she just shook her head.

Hampasin kita ng bato e.

Nagsimula na akong mainis sa kanya, tigas ng ulo neto.

I'm about to talk again but she kissed me.

Hindi ako nakapalag dahil sa gulat, nakita ko nalang si Yana na tulalang nakatingin samin.

But before I pushed Elyse, Yana already disappear at my sight. Gosh, I really want to slap Elyse because of what she did but I can't hurt a girl.

I want to follow Yana but Elyse is still talking in front of me.

"What the fck did you do that!?" I shouted.

"I just want to prove that I still love you, Ash. Please come back to me."

"No. I don't want to see you again." I pushed her at dali dali akong pumasok sa sasakyan at agad na pinatakbo.

Gosh, what if my baby is jealous? What should I do now?

I arrive at my condo, I quickly lie down at my bed. I was about to sleep but my phone ring. Elyse is calling.

I declined the call but she called me again so I just answer it.