Chapter 12: My Girl

Start from the beginning

I think he just loves getting himself into trouble, because I don't know how many times I've slapped, punched, or pushed him away. Masochist.

When I decided to take a five minute break, Chris decided to play with me a little. You know, like actually playing games? If you were thinking otherwise, that is.

We played heads or tails; if it would be heads, he gets punishment, but if it would be tails, Chris will kiss me. Gulp.

Why in the world do I keep losing??!!!

But every time he comes near to kiss me, I push him away with great force. Even though it wouldn't necessarily be on the lips, it could be anywhere. But, I don't want to be kissed yet by a person who's not my mom or dad! And Chris was especially aiming for my lips!

On one of his coin flips, he purposely flipped it towards me, making his coin flip onto my chest and going in my bra! He was watching attentively this time while I tried to get the coin out of my bra! I was completely embarrassed. I turned my back on him and threw the coin to his face. So, we eventually stopped the game. But he stared at his coin the entire time.

"This coin is so lucky... I envy it!" he proclaimed.

"Perv!" I spat and he just made a wide grin after I gave him a death glare.

Then, I continued to work on the diagram again, and this time, Chris sat in front of me. Writing on the floor was difficult, but it was more easier for me to draw on the big board here than on a medium sized table.

I wondered why Chris was silent and behaved. So, I decided to steal a glance at him. I saw him staring at me seriously. He wasn't taking his eyes off of me. I tried to trace his eyes to what he was staring so intently at. It's not my diagram? And it's not my face? Huh? A little lower down my face?

I looked down. Shoot! My collar was hanging down, exposing my chest! I had a bra on though. But still! He's staring at my dang chest!

I sat up straight, my cheeks clearly red from embarrassment. I grabbed my notebook and smacked his head with it. "OW! What the hell was that for?!"

"You were gawking at my boobs you PERV!!!"

"And they were biiiig~!" he winked.

I smacked him again. I can't believe this guy!

As I continue to write, he still stares at my chest. But this time, I held it up so he won't be able to see what's underneath.

"Boo! You're no fun!" he mocked me.

"That's what I'm trying to do, perv!"

"Jade?"

I sat up, "What?"

As soon as I sat up, he poked my boobs with the notebook that I smacked him with earlier, and he laughed to his hearts content. My eyes raged with flames and I took the notebook and smacked him again.

When the time was up for this subject, I collected my things and put them away. Chris helped me, surprisingly. But, I knew he was planning something. So, he stole my notebook from me. "What gives Chris?!"

"Hahaha... You can't get it." he taunted me as he dodges my attempts in grabbing my notebook. He was only two inches taller than me, but had mad reflexes. I want my notebook back, but I just couldn't snatch it from him.

"If you want your notebook back, you'll have to hug me!" he teased.

"Not in a million years!"

"Then I guess you won't have it back then?" he stuck his tongue out.

I groaned in annoyance. Well, it's just a hug. At least it's not a kiss.

I have no other choice. So, I gave him a quick tight hug so he would approve. He looked so happy and gave me my notebook back. "Thank you. Now that wasn't so hard was it?" he smiled as he patted my head like a dog.

He then bent down to whisper in my ear, which made me nervous, and uttered, "Samantha's looking at us."

My eyes widened in shock. As Chris pulled away from me, I took a peek to where Sam was at. She was sitting with her other friends by the teacher's table and was staring at us, obviously not liking what she had just witnessed.

I was left where I was standing and couldn't even move a muscle. Oh no. I know Sam's pissed right now...

Then, before leaving for lunch and going home (because we didn't have classes in the afternoon today), Chris hugged me, "Good bye Jade! And don't worry to much about her!"

"Easy for you to say!"

"Aishiteru Jade!" Chris said before disappearing into the hallway.

(A/N: Aishiteru is 'I love you' in Japanese. Remember, Jade is half-Japanese)

What?! How did he learn that?

But, remembering what he just told me, my cheeks quickly turned scarlet.

Stupid pervert...