Chapter 25

Allesandra's Pov

As soon as I reached home I sat on the couch and just closed my eyes. The thought that the mysterious guy I met in the restroom might be Marco has made me so restless. He might have left a hint or something behind to let me know if it's really him. My eyes fell on my handbag. I quickly opened it and found a small chit inside. God why didn't I find it earlier. Of course he left it there when the lights went out. I quickly opened the chit and read.

Hey Fatty,
Let me keep it short and simple. Leonardo is lying. I don't know how to say it but your parents are no more. Leonardo killed them on the day of your marriage. I can only meet you when he is not around so make sure that whenever he takes you out you come along.
Bye.

As soon as I read it I screamed out loud. My parents are no more and this is not even in my knowledge. They were probably tortured for days and here I was marrying him. He has been lying to me everyday and I believed him thinking that I can't put their lives in danger. What am I supposed to do now?

I heard the front door open and in walked Leonardo. This fucking rat. I closed my eyes and pretended that I'm sleeping but I also made sure to hide the chit inside my mouth. That's the only thing that came in my mind. I could not hide it anywhere else. I could feel him standing in front of me. I hope he does not find out.

"Sandy?" He said but I did not respond. He bought his hand near my face and started rubbing his thumb on my lips. My eyes were still shut.

"I know that you are not asleep. Now open your mouth. Let me see what you are hiding?" He said sinisterly. I still did not open my eyes.

When I did not respond he grabbed my throat in a tight grip. The moment he did that I gasped for air and the exact same moment he took the chit out of my mouth. The content written in it was still visible. The moment he read it he gave me a tight slap on my face.

"I KNEW IT. SO THAT IS WHY YOU WANTED TO GO HOME EARLY? YOU PATHETIC BITCH. I GIVE YOU LOVE AND YOU BETRAY ME IN RETURN?" He said while gritting his teeth and landed another slap on my face.

"YOU NOW KNOW THE SECRET THAT I KEPT AWAY FROM YOU. THERE IS NO NEED OF YOU IN MY LIFE NOW. TELL ME SHOULD I KILL YOU?? HUH?" He said while kicking my stomach.

"KILL ME ALREADY. I DON'T WANT TO YOU LIVE WITH A SICK AND MENTAL PERSON LIKE YOU." Before I could say anything else he picked up the vase from the table and hit it on my head. I blacked out the instant he did that. What happened next is still unknown to me. If this is the end of my life then so it be. I am thankful to God for finally ending my misery.

Third person Pov

Leonardo was so mad that he did not realise the pool of blood flowing from Allesandra's head. He hit her with the vase ten more times. Finally when Lukas and Vincent arrived Vincent pulled Leonardo away from Allesandra. After coming back to his senses Leonardo realised what he just did and gave out a huge scream of cry.
Allesandra was no more. She was dead. Vincent could not believe what Leonardo just did.

For the next few days Leonardo did not come out of his room. He was regretting what he did. Vincent had also killed his wife and Leonardo followed his footsteps and killed Allesandra.

Day by day Leonardo was getting pathetic. Vincent thought the best for him and announced that Leonardo will be going to a rehab for a few months and meanwhile Lukas will be declared the new Capo but only till Leonardo returns.
After spending eight months in the rehab Leonardo finally got out and became the capo again. Vincent was happy for his son. Leonardo again became the same person he was earlier. It was like Allesandra never existed in his life. He killed Marco as soon as he got out. Leonardo always made sure to carry Allesandra's picture in his pocket. He would look at her picture every night before sleeping.

One day he went to the cafe Allesandra loved. On entering the cafe everyone went silent. He went to the reception and saw a beautiful cashier.

"H....how may I..I help yo..you?" She asked while gulping. She knew him and was so scared.

Meanwhile Leonardo smirked. This was exactly how he loved people.

"Your name." Leonardo asked

"Vittoria." She said

That day Leonardo went home and before sleeping called one of his men.

"Give me all the details about this girl named Vittoria that works in the nearby cafe where I went today." He said while smirking. With that he cut the call. He gave a final look at Allesandra's picture and put it in the furnace.

"You are mine Vittoria." He started laughing.

THE END

Hey! I know the ending is sudden and many of you wanted more chapters. But Leonardo is mentally ill. He would have killed her one day or the other. It was better for her to die than to live with a monster like him and she definitely could not live with the grief of her parents.

Do you want me to make a part two about Vittoria and Leonardo or do you want me to start a new story??  Please let me know.

Byee. But before leaving just let me know that did you like the story???

💛💛