Chapter 7

Allesandra's Pov

I'm currently inside The Mancini mansion. We came here just a few minutes ago but Leonardo had some business to attend to so I'm sitting alone in the dining room waiting for Martha (maid) to bring me some food. After what happened today I definitely won't be able to sleep for hours. Today was the most hectic day of my life. Poor Henry, he might have felt so embarrassed after what Leonardo made him do.

"FATTY!!!!!"a smile comes up on my face when I hear Marco's voice. Yes he calls me fatty but I don't know why. My weight is 54 but he still calls me that.

I turn around and am greeted by this huge tattooed guy who is the sweetest person I know. Usually he is just like Leo or Lukas but with me he opens up his sweet side.

He literally jumps on me and embraces me in a bone crushing hug. I hug him back. At least there's someone sane in this house or I would have become like one of them.

"Mam the food is ready." Says Martha. I quickly push Marco away feeling a little embarrassed as Martha saw us hugging.

"What about me? " says Marco. Martha is just like a mother to this family.

"Didn't you have dinner? " I asked Marco.

"Of Course not. How could I eat when I knew what intentions Leo had in his fucked up brain? I knew you would not get time to eat. So I waited for you instead. " He says casually.

I felt like crying. Someone cares for me. That's why I like Marco. After Martha served us food we ate it like there's no tomorrow. There was silence but it was a comfortable silence. I always feel safe with Marco.

After we ended eating up everything that Martha made. We had some ice cream. While having ice cream Marco cracked some lame jokes.

"Fatty? Why didn't the bicycle get up when it fell down?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it was two tired. " And he starts laughing as if it's the best joke of the century. His laugh was so contagious that I couldn't help but laugh along with him.

"What's happening here?" Enters Lukas. He takes a seat right besides me.

"Hey Luke " says Marco.

But Lukas ignores him and he has his eyes focused on me. The way he's looking at me is quite creepy. But he said I'm like his sister so he wouldn't think like that. I guess I'm tired which is why I'm imagining things. Marco gets an important call and excuses himself.

I was about to get up but Lukas pulled my chair towards him. I kept looking straight and started breathing heavily. What is happening to him?

He starts trailing his fingers on my cheeks. He runs his thumb over my lips.

"Lukas what........ "? I ask panicked.

"Shhhhhhh! This remains between me and you. Got it? "

"What is wrong with you and stop looking at me like that."

He smirks and keeps his hand on my thighs. "You know what Allesandra? You smell so amazing. " He winks at me. With that he kisses the back of my hand and takes the scrunchy I had on my wrist. "I think I'll keep this so that it reminds me of you. " With that he walks away. I cannot believe that it just happened. He calls me his sister but acts like a fucking stalker. All the people here are insane except Marco. I waited for Marco but he never came back. Seems like he has some work to do. I was already informed by Leonardo that I'll be sleeping in his room and of course I could not say no. So I start heading upstairs as I really want to sleep.

The Mancini Mansion in the above picture

I was about to walk up the stairs when all of a sudden a voice called me out

"Allesandra" A very deep voice calls my name. I know the voice. It's the voice I've been trying to avoid. It's The Vincent Mancini.

I look around and spot him sitting in the living area with a glass of whisky in his hands. Even now he's very handsome and radiates off power.

(The living area)

(The living area)

He gets up and greets me. I would'nt lie if I said that I peed my pants. He gives very scary vibes.

"Don't be scared my child I don't kill family members. " Oh wow double standards to another level. Didn't he kill his wife?

It's like he reads my thoughts and says in a very deep voice "Unless they disobey or betray me. "

Does everybody here have to be so scary?

"Go you need rest. We'll talk later. " With that he walks away.

Phew! I need to be aware of my surroundings. These people pop out of nowhere.

I finally reach his room.

(Leonardo's room)

Dark just like his soul

Dark just like his soul. It's a little scary as well because everything is black. I don't really bother about the room as right now all I need is a good nights sleep. I want to tie my hair before going to sleep because Leonardo does not like me sleeping with my hair open. He likes them tied up and he says that open hair while sleeping are annoying. That's one thing I can agree to. I too hate sleeping with my hair open. But I realised that Lukas took away my scrunchy.

Lukas is acting weird. Definitely not how a brother would look at his sister. What if he too likes me?

I shook the thought away from my head. That's not possible. I think I'm tired right now and probably imagining things. With that thought in head I lay down on the bed.

The entire room smells like Leonardo. The duvet, pillows every single thing smells like him. I take off my zipper and lay it on the pillow. I keep my head on it. Now it smells like me. I think I'll sleep without the duvet because I don't want his smell on me. It disgusts me to the core.

Slowly darkness takes over me and I fall asleep .