Chapter 22

Allesandra's Pov

Sobbing, screaming and crying. That's what I have been doing ever since he put his conditions in front of me. I am again trapped in the same situation. I will be caged all over again. I want to die. I can't do this anymore. I have been lying on the bed and thinking about my life. How I felt that there is a ray of hope for me and how I could get away from this chaos but everything got dashed in the dirt.

"Please get up Madam and try your wedding outfits." Said the maid.

Flashback

"What is the condition?"

"The condition is that if you wish to save Marco's and your parents life then sign this contract which says that you will marry me and have my kids in return of which I will never harm Marco or your parents. I will leave them and let them go forever but without their knowledge my men will keep a watch on them so that just in case you try to run away again they can shoot them. You will have to completely cut ties with them and never talk to them. If in the future you try anything then the custody of our kids will go to me. You will not be able to meet them even. That's my only condition."

The moment he said those words I felt a burning rage inside me and before I could think I landed a very tight slap on his face. "HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT." He started clenching his jaw but remained quiet. I started punching him but he remained still. "Sandy get ready the wedding is tonight." With that he left me alone.

Flashback ends

The maids and the designers are asking me for a choice as if I am willingly getting married to such a disgusting man.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 2

Option 3

Option 3

Option 4

Option 4

"Madam which dress would you like to wear?" The designer asked happily

"Madam which dress would you like to wear?" The designer asked happily. I feel like slapping her but she is just doing her job.

"Miss Vanessa I think the third option is much better because the weird thing around the neck shows how I am tied to him or better I can even strangle myself with it if I like. Isn't it?" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Um I can remove this thing around the neck if you don't like it." She said. I sigh and rolled my eyes. How dumb is she?

"Miss Vanessa please just get out I have to get ready." She looked shocked.

"Madam we will have to get you ready. You cannot do it on your own." She said.

"YEAH RIGHT. HE CONTROLS EVERYTHING I DO, CONTROLS MY LIFE, CONTROLS MY EMOTIONS AND NOW CONTROLS MY RIGHT TO DO A SIMPLE THING THAT I CAN DO ON MY OWN. ATLEAST GIVE ME THIS OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMETHING ON MY OWN." I felt sorry for leashing out my anger on her. They did not protest and instantly walked out of the room. I turned towards the dress and felt like ripping it apart. I did exactly that. I ripped it. Now it's lying torn and tattered.

The once white dress is now muddy and dirty because I cleaned all my dirty shoes with it and now I will wear this dress in front of all the people to show them what my condition is

The once white dress is now muddy and dirty because I cleaned all my dirty shoes with it and now I will wear this dress in front of all the people to show them what my condition is. I will humiliate him and his fucking name. If this is my only chance then let it be.

I quickly got into my dress and called the maids. The moment they entered they froze in their places.

"Madam wh....what hav...have you done?" Miss Vanessa asked.

"I did what I had to do. He put some conditions in front of me but never mentioned in what condition should I be marrying him." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Madam, Mr Vincent will come to take you downstairs. What will you do then?" Miss Vanessa went all panicky.

One of the maids informed that Vincent is coming to take me and they ran out. Now I realised what I did in the heat of the moment. Before I could think of anything Vincent was already inside and was looking at my appearance.

"LUKAS!" I flinched when he shouted. Lukas came running inside and looked shocked when he looked at me. I felt a little uncomfortable under their gaze. What was I thinking while wearing this?

"Before Leo comes to know about what his beloved wife did get her ready. Be quick. I will manage things downstairs." He said angrily and dashed out of the room leaving me and Lukas alone.

"What have you done Allesandra? If you think that this will stop him then you are wrong. You are making it tough for yourself. This will trigger him even more and he might do something that he will not even regret in the future." After he explained things to me I felt like the biggest idiot to do what I did right now but thankfully Lukas came to the rescue. He quickly pulled one of the dress and went outside. I changed my dress and went outside.

Lukas looked at me with adoration. "I know it's weird but I wish I could be in Leonardo's place right now. I know that sometimes I might have creeped you out but trust me my intentions were not bad Allesandra." He said shyly. I wish I was marrying Lukas instead of Leonardo. At least Lukas is not a psychopath like I think he used to be.

He kisses my forehead and says "Don't think that you are weak or you have lost because some of the toughest battles are given to the strongest warriers. You are the strongest person that I have seen." Tears welled in my eyes and I have him a tight hug.

If I think about it. Everytime I tried running away I always ended up with Leonardo. My life has been decided. I have to spend my entire life with him because I have already signed a contract with him. I have signed my life away. What is the point of crying over something that will happen no matter what? I think from today onwards if I wish to live a peaceful life I have to start obeying him. I have to find happiness in things around me and also the people around me.