Chapter 18

Chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to Avidreader20212021 who has been so supportive and constantly keeps giving my story reviews and comments. It really keeps me motivated to write more💛

The Mancini Mansion

Allesandra's Pov

The ride to the mansion was extremely silent. Leonardo has not spoken a word ever since we left the hotel. I was sobbing because Henry is dead. My parents are in trouble. Olivia died right in front of my eyes. All of this happened because of Olivia. None of this would have happened if she would have gone along with the plan. Leonardo is so calm which is so scary. The moment we reached the gates he pulled me out of the car and started dragging me towards the mansion. I see that his guards are cleaning the garden and removing the decorations that were meant for our wedding. The guards are giving me a look of pity. They know what is gonna happen to me now. I really wanna die right now. As soon as we reached the living room I see that the entire staff is standing behind Vincent and Lukas who are sitting like they own this entire world. The staff is looking at me with sympathy but there's only one face that is smirking at me and that is Martha. I look at her with disgust.

I feel a very sharp pain on my left cheek and look up to see Vincent looking at me with anger.

"GIRL! HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY ON THE DAY OF YOUR WEDDING WITH MY SON? YOU ARE STANDING HERE BECAUSE OF ME. IF I DID NOT GIVE THE MONEY TO YOU FUCKING DAD THEN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN A BEGGAR TODAY. THANKS TO MY SON OR ELSE I WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER GIVING YOU MONEY AND THIS IS HOW YOU PAY?" The tears are falling down my eyes. He looks like he is trying hard not to kill me. He slaps me one more time.

"YOU THINK MARCO IS BETTER THAN LEONARDO? MARCO CAN'T DO SHIT. HE IS A COWARD. HE PROMISED YOU PROTECTION FOR LIFETIME. HUH BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY. HE COULD NOT EVEN SAVE YOU FOR THREE HOURS LET ALONE A LIFETIME. WHERE IS HE NOW? DO YOU SEE HIM ANYWHERE? I DON'T" Vincent is extremely angry right now.

"I hope everyone here has seen what will happen if you go against us. Allesandra my son here wanted to marry you and you ran away. You humiliated us. Do you think you will get away with this?" Vincent asks grabbing my arm.

"Enough Dad!" Leonardo looks at me "Go upstairs and wait for me." I look at Leonardo who is looking me with a blank expression on his face. I quickly avert my eyes and run upstairs.

After pacing around in the room for what feels like hours Leonardo finally enters the room. He has a packet in his hands.

"Go take a shower and come out. You have ten minutes. After that wear this and come in the living room. Let's give a show to our staff." My heart dropped when he said that. I quickly open the packet to see a set of lingerie inside.

"Please don't d....... " He slapped me before I could finish. "YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT BEFORE RUNNING AWAY. I WANTED TO MAKE YOU MY WIFE BUT YOU DECIDED TO RUN AWAY. NOW YOU WILL BE MY PERSONAL WHORE WHO WILL FOLLOW MY ORDERS. WEAR THIS AND COME DOWN STAIRS TO ENTERTAIN THE CROWD. Remember that your parents life is in my hands." He is looking at me with no emotion. He was about to walk away when I grab his leg and start begging "Please forgive me. Please I beg you. Don't make me do this." I cry and beg.

He jerks his leg and I hit my back on the wall. He gives me a warning glare and leaves. I know that if I don't follow his order then he will kill my parents. But going there in front of everyone just in a lingerie is so humiliating. All of a sudden Martha steps inside the room. She had a smirk on her face but the moment she saw me lying on the floor her smirk dropped. I do not have any words to say to her. My only concern right now is going to the living room only in a lingerie. She quickly pulls me up and drags me to the bathtub. He starts rubbing my body harshly. Meanwhile I sit there looking like a corpse. After cleaning me up she pulls me out of the tub and pushes me inside the closet. She threw the lingerie on my face. "Wear this and wait for Master Leonardo. By the way the entire staff and all the guards are waiting for you in the living room. Don't be too shy." She says while laughing.

"What would have you done if you were in my position Martha?" I ask her.

She looks away and hesitates for a moment.

"Do you have kids Martha?" She nods.

"How would you feel if a person like Leonardo treated your daughter just like he treats me? How would you feel when he raped your daughter? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL WHEN YOU ARE HELPLESS. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER HAD ONE FUCKING CHANCE TO END IT ALL BY RUNNING AWAY BUT COULD NOT." I look at her with tears running down my eyes. "You would be hurt. My mom is also very hurt. You have hurt a mother's heart. You will never live in peace. Is your loyalty so much that you do not see right and wrong?"

"ENOUGH. KEEP QUIET ALLESANDRA AND DO AS YOU ARE TOLD. WEAR A DRESS IF YOU FEEL HUMILIATED THATS THE LEAST THAT I CAN DO. WEAR IT BEFORE HE DRAGS YOU OUT NAKED" With that she walks away.

I quickly get inside the lingerie set with tears constantly flowing down my eyes.

Lingerie

It hardly covers my chest

It hardly covers my chest. I hear footsteps advancing towards the room so I quickly grab whatever comes in my hands to cover up my body. I quickly get into an oversized T shirt.

It's a little too short but at least covers my body

Leonardo enters the room and gives me a calm look.

"I don't remember asking you to wear anything other than the lingerie I gave you but anyways let's just make it more fun because now we will also get to see a strip tease." He starts dragging me out of the room. I'm crying and begging but it has no effect on him.

I will surely die because of the humiliation that is about to come.