Chapter 11

Allesandra's Pov

Uncontrollable tears are falling from my eyes. This is insanity. Life really likes playing such games with me. I'm involved in everyone's punishment. I don't do anything to offend someone but always end up in trouble.
What even was my fault? I just looked at Leonardo smirking at his dad and he shouted on me, humiliating me in front of everyone. Then he asks me which hand should he cut. Seriously?? How does he even expect an answer for such a pathetic question. Tomorrow every member of his Mafia is going to treat me like dirt under their feet because Leonardo doesn't take me seriously so why would his gang.

"ALLESANDRA! WHERE ARE YOU LOST? I SAID EAT THIS FOOD." His shouting brings me out of my thoughts.

"It has blood in it." I whispered. He held my hair in a tight grip and pulled my face near his ear.

"I didn't hear you." He says. Of course he heard me but he was daring me to say it out loud. I kept quiet. He pulled my head back and now we were face to face with each other. Anyways he will take his anger out on me. Then why sit back. Why not try to look him in the eye and face him? I looked him dead in the eye. "I.said.i.will.not.eat.it" I say through clenched teeth and did not break eye contact.
And I regret doing that because he stood up and pushed me off the chair.

"YOU HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND DEFY MY ORDER. NOW YOU SEE WHAT I WILL DO." He shouts at me and starts taking off his belt. He tightly wraps the belt around his hand and started beating me with the belt.

It felt like someone is trying to tear the flesh away from my body. But I did not shout. I have been through worse. I've been raped. What could have been worse than that? I already lost count of the number of times he hit me. But seems like he has no plans of stopping. This is surely going to leave very ugly bruises all over my body. Tears are falling from my eyes due to immense pain but I did not shout even once. I'm strong. If I fall apart there's no way my mom and dad will survive.

I'm lying on the floor. His torture does not seem to end. My silence is making him even more angry.

"YOU THINK YOU WILL SAVE THOSE WHO BETRAY ME? YOU TOO BETRAY ME EVERYTIME ALLESANDRA. YOU BETRAY ME BY TRYING TO SAVE THOSE WHO BETRAY ME. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO LISTEN? YOU DON'T WANT TO KILL PEOPLE AND I UNDERSTAND THAT. BUT CANT YOU SIMPLY ANSWER ME WHEN I KILL SOMEBODY. YOU TRY TO DEFY ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN PEOPLE." With every sentence he said he hit me with the belt.

"Oh so now you're crying. As usual your waterworks have started." He throws the belt and pulls me up by my arm.

"Eat the food Alessandra." He throws me on the chair I was sitting on earlier. "EAT NOW OR ELSE.... " He didn't get to finish because I took the fork in my hand. I can feel that I'm about to throw up. I start eating the clean portion of the food.

"Wait!" Leonardo says.

"There has to be some source of entertainment while you eat your food." I do not look at him. I know what he's trying to do.

"Everytime you swallow you will look at Antonio's dead body. And dare you puke on my expensive table Allesandra." I did as he said. I had to swallow my own vomit three times because I can't puke here. On seeing that I'm only eating the clean portion of the food. He snatches the spoon away from my fingers and started feeding me the portion of food that's covered in blood.

He brings it near my mouth. The smell is disgusting. It's egg covered in blood. I do not open my mouth.

"ALLESANDRA OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND EAT. " I do not listen and keep looking straight. He tried to shove it in my mouth but could not succeed.

He throws the spoon on the table "I THINK YOU REALLY LIKED ANTONIO BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO ME. WHY DONT YOU KISS HIM BEFORE I THROW HIS DEAD BODY IN FRONT OF MY DOGS? " He drags me towards Antonio's body and pushed me. He grabs my hair and pushed my head towards Antonio's neck that has blood flowing down. I tried to hold my breath.

Don't puke, don't puke. I keep repeating in my head. I start thinking of something else to distract me. It's not blood it's water. It does not smell. OK Allesandra you're doing amazing.

"Trying to hold your breath? Let's see how long can you hold your breath. " He says.

I think I've had enough. I finally let out the breath I was holding. The moment I did that. The disgusting smell of blood enters my nose and I end throwing up on Antonio's face.

"Give him a goodbye kiss Sandy. Kiss him on his forehead." He says so happily.
Antonio's forehead is still bleeding and on top of that it has my vomit on it. I shake my head telling him I don't want to do this anymore. I feel so disgusted in myself.

He releases my hair and sits on his chair. My face is covered in blood. I stink so bad. Another day of my life is made into hell. I think even Antonio's punishment was way better than me. Every time someone else will do a mistake and I'll be the one to have the punishment.

This day started on a very bad note. Surely might end up on a bad note. If I get any more beating I won't be able to make it till the end of the day.

I look at him to maybe find an ounce of regret in his eyes but there's nothing.

"Get up and get ready. I'll come in the afternoon to take you back home. " He spat.

" Stop crying now. Save some tears for later. Your mom will cry after seeing you so you should give her some company." With that he walks away and I am left alone to mend my broken heart.