Chapter 20

Hey guys really sorry for not updating. I am applying for visa for my higher studies in Canada. Hope you understand. Now let's move onto the story

But before that don't forget to tell me about what you feel about the story.

Alessandra's Pov

I could not sleep the whole night. That mystery girl's words have been ringing in my head ever since. I don't know whether I should believe her or not but something tells me that she was right. I have to find a solution to get away from him. I need to gain his trust even if it means giving up on my self respect. What he made me do yesterday night was disgusting. I already lost everything last night. How can I gain his trust now?? What should I do? He will know that it's an act.

"Come on have breakfast." Says Martha while entering the basement.

Idea! I just have to convince her to take me to Leonardo. I quickly put my acting skills to test.

"Martha please let me meet Leonardo. He told me yesterday that he will send a maid to bring me to him. Thankfully you came." I said trying to act innocent.

She looked at me confused. "Huh? I don't remember him asking me to get you."

"Umm he did. Try to remember Martha." I told her pleadingly. Suddenly her expression switched. "Don't you remember dear Allesandra you said that he can do anything FOR you. But I don't see him doing anything for you. Rather I see him doing things against you. Poor you."She said and walked away leaving me alone.

Shit!!! How do I get to him? After almost an hour later another maid comes to my cell. She is very young and looks scared. That's good. I will have to use her.

As she picking my plate that's not been touched. I quickly grab her hand and the plate falls from her hand. This was the right opportunity. The door was open so I quickly ran towards it. I locked her inside and whispered a sorry. I quickly sprinted upstairs making sure nobody sees me. I soon made it upstairs somehow. I was running towards Leonardo's room while looking around when I hit a very hard chest. With wide eyes I looked up and all the colour drained from my face. It was Lukas.

He quickly grabbed my elbow in a rough manner and pushed me inside his room.

"How did you get out?" He asked in a hushed manner. I tried to calm myself down.

"Martha said that Leonardo is asking for me." I said trying to sound confident. The game has started. Lukas is the first victim.

He looks me with a raised eyebrow. He grabs my waist and pulls me unbelievably closer to his chest. "Did she?" He said in a hushed voice and starts combing my hair through his fingers. His hot breath is fanning my face. He brings his lips to my neck and kisses it softly. Meanwhile I'm so shocked. What is happening?

"Why didn't I meet you before him?" He said while sniffing my neck. "I like you so much that it hurt to see you like that yesterday." Is he acting? I thought to myself. This family is so weird. "Go where you were going. Even though I know that you probably ran out of the cell but I will let you go." He said and leads me towards his room. He gives me one last look and walks away. Weird but that means he has a soft corner for me. I feel bad but I can use him for my own good. I quickly get inside his room and lock the door from inside.
"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE?" I heard Leonardo shout. I am gonna shit my pants. But don't forget Allesandra that you have to seek your revenge. Gain his trust Allesandra. I try explaining myself. Before he could throw me out of the room and take me to the basement I did what I could think of at the moment. I quickly ran towards him and literally took him in a bone crushing hug. Tears started coming out of my eyes automatically. That's good because it will make it look real. I stared fake sobbing. "I'm so sorry Leo. I was wrong. Please forgive me I will never do such thing in the future. You can even lock me in this room for as long as you want. I have learnt my lesson." To convince him even more I kissed his chest. Eww I can't tell how much I wanna replace my lips right now. I didn't realise but he was just in a towel. He smelled amazing. I quickly look up at him with teary eyes.

His eyes instantly softened while looking at me. Is my plan working or am I making it too obvious? He starts petting my hair. But then his grip on my hair tightens too much to handle.

"I AM NOT MARCO WHO WILL FALL FOR SUCH PATHETIC ACTS. TRY BETTER NEXT TIME ALLESANDRA." He shouts. Shit! Who do I think I'm messing around with? He is the strongest Mafia for some reason.

"Leo please I will do anything to prove my loyalty. Anything. Just give me a chance." I know I'm playing with fire but let it be. This is my only option.

"Anything?" He asks through raised eyebrow. I think I have made a deal with the devil by saying this.

I nodded my head. "Are you sure Allesandra? Think before you speak. You know me." I gulped in fear. I nodded my head again.

"Alright now there is no going back. You said you will do anything to prove your loyalty. Prove it to me in the dining table while the entire family is having breakfast." He said sinisterly. "I will talk to dad and tell him about our deal. But for now get ready Allesnadra. If you do not prove your loyalty to me and my family then consider this as the last breakfast of your life." He said and walked towards the closet. Meanwhile I was shocked. What will he make me do. Can there be something more worse than dancing almost naked in front of so many people?

Putting that thought away I saw him leaving the room before smirking at me. God he will make it tough for me. I am ready for whatever is to come to me. Let's face it.