Chapter 19

Allesandra's Pov

Despite my constant begging Leonardo still somehow managed to drag me to the living room. The moment I reached there I saw Vincent, Lukas and all the maids, staff and guards standing around. One seat was left empty for Leonardo. Nobody dared to look up at me but this happened to be the most embarrassing moment of my life. I have been crying ever since I came here. I have been crying so much that now there are no tears left to cry. My eyes are puffy and nose is red. Leonardo pushes me towards the center and goes to sit on his seat. I thank God that I was at least wearing a T shirt.

"Listen up everyone! This whore here is not to be respected any longer. She has now lost all the rights to gain respect from any of you. She is below you from today onwards and as a matter of fact this whore will be dancing right now to entertain you all." Leonardo said. I immediately look up at him but he only smirks at me.

"Give everyone here a lap dance and make sure to take off this piece of clothing that you have on. But make it look sexy. Do not beg. I think I have already told you what will happen if you beg. Start now." My heart clenched. This is embarrassing. I look up to see all the staff members looking down. Lukas is looking at me with pity? Vincent is busy in his phone. Leonardo is giving me a death glare.

"ALL OF YOU WILL LOOK AT HER. IF I SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT WATCHING HER DANCE THEN I WILL KILL YOU." All of a sudden everyone present in the room looks at me. Almost everyone is looking at me with pity. Martha is also looking at me with guilt written all over her face. I simply stand there with my head held low. I cannot do this.

"Do it now whore. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR HUH? DO IT NOW OR ONE OF THE MAIDS HERE LOOSES HER LIFE." With that he points the gun at a young maid who is probably 18 or 19. Her eyes go wide when she looked at the gun pointed towards her.

"NO PLEASE. I will do it." With that warm tears start flowing through my eyes. I have no other option other than following his orders. I shut my eyes tightly and start playing with the hem of the shirt. I cannot gather the courage to do it.

Suddenly I hear a gun shot and see the maid who he pointed his gun earlier is dead. Everyone in the room gasps. Someone from the crowd shouts 'Just do as he says or else we all will be dead.' As soon as she said that everyone started to agree.

"LISTEN WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY BE QUICK OR ELSE TELL ME THAT YOU CAN'T DO IT BUT THEN DON'T FORGET THAT MY MEN WILL HAVE ALL THE FUN WITH YOUR MOM BEFORE KILLING HER." Leonardo shouts.

"I will do it please don't hurt my parents." I whisper but it was audible enough for him. I take a final breath and start taking off my shirt. It reached my stomach and now my panties were visible. I gathered courage to finally take it off. As soon as I did it I quickly shut my eyes very tightly. I do not want to see anybody looking at me. Suddenly the music blasts in the room. My face turned red because of the embarrassment. I could not see clearly because my vision was blurry due to my tears. Leonardo motioned me to come closer and ordered me to start pole dancing. The music itself made me feel so pathetic. I had to dance to WAP by Cardi b and Megan de Stallion. I quickly remembered my mom and dads face. I tried to remember about our beautiful moments. I am doing this to save them. This time will go. But the humiliation lasted for about forty five minutes. I was literally showcasing myself for so long.

"That's it for today. Martha take her to the basement and do not give her food. Only give her water. Give her some canvas and paint. She should not die of boredom." He does not even spare me a glance and walks away. I quickly hide my body behind the T shirt. Everyone has left except for Martha. She holds my arm in a gentle manner and takes me to the basement and locks me there. Not to forget that the basement had a water bottle and some canvas for me. I loved painting. To divert my mind from what happened today I quickly grab the paints and start painting.

This painting completely depicts my situation right now

For how long will I suffer? Will you call me selfish if I think of running away again and not caring about my parents? I think I've had enough. Now I have to find a way to run away. As I'm thinking of what to do. The door to the basement opens and enters a girl of my age. Who is she and how did she come here? She quickly enters and I get to see her clearly.

 Who is she and how did she come here? She quickly enters and I get to see her clearly

"Listen Allesandra, Marco sent me here. Your parents are not well. I know that it's harsh to say but they might die anytime soon. Leonardo's men do not even feed them food or water. They beat them everyday. But even if they die he won't tell you because then you will have nothing to loose and might not be so submissive." My heart dropped. My parents are gonna die. I cannot believe it. No this can't happen.

"Listen Allesandra this is not the time to cry. Be strong like you have been till now. Getting out of here is going to be very tough. There's no way you can get out of here. You have to gain his and his family's trust. I know this will take a lot of time. It might take months or years because he won't believe you right now. You have suffered for nine years of your life. You definitely can handle a few more. When he will trust you enough you can use him and escape from him but there's a long way to go." She whispers.
"Think about it Allesandra the faster you get into action the faster you get out of here. This will not happen over night. But you have to try. There are still some people in this house that are loyal to Marco. They will help you time to time but they can't help you escape because it's too risky. Do as I say. That's the only way. Think of it as a revenge. Revenge for your parents." She gives me one last look and runs away. How did she manage to enter the basement? Her words keep ringing in my head. I think it's time to begin my game. It's high time that I start working on my plan. I have to wait for further chance where I can get close to Leonardo. I know he is clever but I will start slow and steady.

Game on Leonardo.