Chapter 13

Hiii! Please let me know how do you like the story so far. Please vote and comment.
_______________________________

Allesandra's Pov

On my way upstairs I met Marco.

"Fatty you okay?" Marco looks at me with pity in his eyes. I need to maintain some distance from him because I don't want him to be Leonardo's next target. I simply nod at him and start walking.

He quickly grabs my arm gently but the bruises pain even with the slightest touch and I whimpered. He noticed it and pulled my sleeve upwards. Tears formed in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Allesandra. I did not know he would...... " I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Listen Marco, you need to understand that these people can do anything and by anything I mean anything. You need to stay away from me if you wish to save your life. Vincent has already thrown enough hints in the dining room today. Leonardo doesn't know about this but if he comes to know then he'll torture me but definitely kill you. So please just stay away from me Marco." I try to make him understand.

He cups my cheeks. "You deserve so much better in life Fatty. You bought me out of my darkness, you made me smile, you were there for me when I needed someone, you are like a fresh breath of air, you are what I need and now you are asking me to stop breathing the air that keeps me alive? I love you Allesandra. I have always loved you. You made me the man I am today. Without you I'm nothing. I don't know what I'll do if you don't talk to me. You deserve all the love and care Allesandra. I can give you that but please come to me Fatty. I need you the most right now." These words dropped like a bomb on me. This just can't be happening. I just don't know what to feel right now.

"Please Marco try to understand that we can't be together even as friends let alone lovers." I tell him.

"Alright Fatty I want to talk to you about this. Come to my room at midnight when everyone's asleep. Now is not the right time to talk. I swear I'll never talk to you afterwards but just meet me tonight. Please." He begs. Even though I wanted to go home tonight but I don't think that Leonardo will let me go today.

"Okay I will. Now go away before someone sees us. " He gives me one last look and goes away. I noticed that the coffee I made is no longer hot as I've already wasted enough time. I turn around and move back to the kitchen but Leonardo's voice calls me out.

"What's taking you so long Allesandra come quickly." He calls from his room. I quickly run upstairs.

I see that his room is so dark. He is sitting on the sofa.

He's watching me as if I'm his prey

He's watching me as if I'm his prey. "Took you long enough." He says in his intimidating voice. I can't believe how quickly his mood changes. He's like a man on his periods.
"I couldn't find the ingredients to make coffee." I try to make a reason which I hope he believes.

"Really?" He questions while raising his eyebrow.

"Alright then give me the coffee. Let's see whether you put the right ingredients or not." He says. Why do I feel like I should have tasted the coffee before coming here? I put the coffee mug on the table. He brings his hands forward to pick the mug up. I'm shocked to see his hands. There's not even a single trace or any mark of the knife which he earlier cut his wrist with. He notices my stare at his hands and winks at me.
It was all an act. How could I not see that he's acting and making a fool out of me?

He smirks and brings the mug to his lips. The moment he takes his first sip the smirk vanishes from his face and he looks so angry. His grip on the mug has tightened to an extent that it might break any moment. But without saying a word he keeps on drinking it. Meanwhile I'm so clueless as to why he's acting like this.

After finishing his coffee. He asks. "Is there more coffee Mi amore?" He asks while clenching his teeth.

"No" I simply reply.

"Very well. Then I'll make you my special drink just like you made me your special coffee." He says. There's a hint of evilness in his eyes. "Come with me." He starts walking.

We reached the kitchen. He started making a special drink. I don't know what he's up to. He takes a pan and fills it with water. After filling it fully he puts it on the stove. The way he's grabbing things is making it look like he is really angry. But I don't think I've done anything to offend him. Did he hear my conversation with Marco? No that's not possible.

I was busy thinking when I see him putting an entire packet of chilli powder in the boiling water.

"Wh.......what are y.....you doing? " I ask him.

He turns around and gives me a death glare. "Just what you did with my coffee." Without letting me say anything he grabs my hair and brings my face near the pan. It's really hot. My face and eyes are burning.
"NO... PLEASE STOP IT.. AHHHHHHH. PLEASE MY EYES ARE BURNING. STOOPPPPPP. " I shout as loud as I can.

He pulls my head back. I can't open my eyes. "Baby?? Were you trying to kill me back there while serving me such "delicious" coffee?" He asks.

"PLEASE DO SOMETHING MY EYES ARE BURNING." I start coughing . Now the smell of chilli powder had spread in the entire kitchen. He himself starts coughing and drags me out of the kitchen.

"MARTHA CLEAN THE MESS INSIDE THE KITCHEN." He shouts and drags me to what I guess is his room. He brings me inside his bathroom and turns on the cold shower. The moment the cold water hit my face I felt a little better. I tried to open my eyes so that the water could enter my eyes. Finally after struggling for so long I was finally able to open my eyes. There was dryness in my eyes and it pained everytime I blinked my eyes.
My clothes are wet. I turn around and see Leonardo leaning against the wall.

"You know what Allesandra? I think I've had enough of you and your disobedience. You really need to be put in your place everytime. I think you'll do just better if you stay with me all the time. Go back and change into some nice dress. I will wait for you. Be quick because I have an announcement to make."

With that he walks away.  What could the announcement be about?