Chapter 23

Allesandra's Pov

It's been a week ever since I got married. Even though Leonardo said that we will start fresh but things have gone downhill for me. Leonardo has become even more protective and his anger increases day by day. He did live up to his promise of setting my parents free and for that I am thankful to him. Nowadays Leonardo is angry most of the times because of Marco but he promised he won't hurt him and he is living up to it. This week has been tough for me because I have got to handle Leonardo and his bipolar nature.

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard the door to the bathroom open. I quickly covered my chest with my hands and squeezed my legs tightly. Even though the foam inside the bathtub was covering my body but I still felt unsafe. Last time when I locked the bathroom door Leonardo got so angry and gave me a good beating. Since then I am not supposed to lock the bathroom door while bathing.

Leonardo entered the bathroom all dressed in an expensive suit. I look everywhere but him to avoid this situation. He came near me and sat on the edge of the tub. I grew so nervous that I was about to get up but he held my shoulders in a gentle grip and started massaging them. This massage was not helping at all and was making me even more tense. I could feel his breath on my neck and it felt disgusting. By now you guys definitely know what will happen if I protest or try to defy him so I can't help but stay still and wait for his torture to end. His hands slowly started travelling down and reached my chest then my stomach and finally the place where I was dreading the most. Before I get lost in the sexual pleasure and give him the satisfaction I got up and grabbed a bathrobe. I can't describe how proud I am of myself right now. I am not a characterless and cheap woman to loose my self respect and dignity for some finger fucking and that too by a rapist like him.

I tied my bathrobe and got out of the tub. Leonardo is looking at me with pure anger because it is the first time somebody is not wanting to be fucked by him. Not that he has not fucked me earlier or rather I should say raped me earlier but that was because I was forced to do so but now I will not let him touch me.

"SANDY! GIVE UP THE ATTITUDE ALREADY. YOU ARE MY WIFE NOW SO ACT LIKE ONE." I flinched at his tone. He was about to say something else but then he noticed my tears and sighed.

"I'm sorry baby." He got up and pulled me in a tight hug. "You know that I love you right Sandy?" He said while brushing my hair with his fingers.

"Baby get ready. You will accompany me to my office today and from there we will leave for the function to be held at night." I quickly nodded and went to my closet.
My outfit

After I got ready Leonardo and I sat in the car and left for his office

After I got ready Leonardo and I sat in the car and left for his office. The reason why he is taking me is that today is the 53rd anniversary of his company and today he will be signing a very important deal with some mafia which will make him even more powerful or I must say corrupt.

As soon as we reached Leonardo opened the door for me and started guiding me towards his office. None of the employees looked at me. It's like he already warned them well in advance.

We were in his personal elevator when he hugged me from behind and hid his face in the crook of my neck. "Sandy you will sit quietly with me in the meeting. If you want anything you will ask me. You will not move even a finger without my permission. Or else." He gave me a scary look. But this time I dared to ask him "Or else what?" I said in a challenging tone while looking straight in his eyes. "What will you do now Leonardo?"

He simply smirked and pulled me by my waist. "I think that you forgot Allesandra that I promised that I will set your parents free but I also said that I will keep an eye on them so that just in case their daughter does something funny my men can easily kill them." I pushed him away even though he did not move an inch but somehow loosened his grip on my waist.
I poked his chest with my fingers. "You promised me Leonardo that they will not be involved in this anymore." I said angrily.

He looked at my finger with a raised eyebrow and then looked at my face. "I never did. It's you who is bringing them in this conversation time and again. Stop acting like a brat and stop blaming me for things that I never did." he said. This literally fuelled my anger. The elevator door opened and he was about to walk out when a grabbed his shirts collar. "You are pathetic and....... " before I could finish he yanked my hands off his collar. "ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. JUST BECAUSE I LET YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT EARLIER DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TALK TO ME IN SUCH MANNER." He said that so loudly that I guess the entire floor could hear his voice. He gave me one final look and started dragging me towards the office.

Great! Another day you have managed to piss him off Allesandra. But it's not my fault. I think he is frustrated about what happened in the bathroom today. I mean I did not allow him to touch me. But he can't take that anger out on me.

There has never been a day when I did not end up in trouble or pissing him off. I hope today is an exception.

Author's note.

Hey guys really sorry for not being able to update. My exams will be starting soon and I'm preparing for that. Meanwhile I recommend you guys to watch a Turkish series "Avlu" which means The yard. It's available on YouTube in English subtitles. I promise it's worth watching.

👆This is episode 1 please watch it on YouTube.

Thank you.