Chapter 16

Third Person Pov

Allesandra finally found Henry waiting for her in his car. Finally after running for so long she reached the place where she would find Henry. She quickly got inside the car and Henry started driving. Both were very scared for their lives. Henry was constantly looking in the rearview mirror to make sure no cars were following them. They haven't uttered a word ever since they both sat in the car. Henry finally stopped the car on front of a hotel.

"Allesandra child take this money and go inside the hotel. Book a room by the name of Irina Ivanov. Lock yourself inside the hotel room. Take this phone with you. Do not make any phone call to your parents. Go inside quickly child because in no time he along with his men is going to search the entire city for you. His men have already spread all around. Go Allesandra." Within no time Allesandra runs inside and heads to the reception area. She tries to look as calm as possible even though her body is shivering. The receptionist looked at Allesandra almost shocked and surprised. She knows her because she saw Allesandra in the Mancini Mansion when she hooked up with Lukas. Allesandra is Leonardo's fiance what is she doing here?And why is she saying that her name is Irina? She was about to ask her but then decided not to. She hands her over the key and Allesandra rushes to her room. She quickly locks the door.

Meanwhile The Mancini Mansion

"AHHHHH ALLESANDRA." Leonardo is throwing everything that comes in his way. He has already killed the guards that were supposed to be guarding the mansion. As soon as Martha broke the news to Leonardo he could not control himself. Allesandra and Marco were both missing. "SHE CANNOT LEAVE ME. NOBODY LEAVES ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. NOOOOBOOODYYY." Leonardo looks so mad right now that even Vincent does not dare to go near him.

"Nobody leaves me. You get that?" Leonardo grabs Lukas by his collar. "She cannot leave me. I GAVE HER ALL MY LOVE. I TREATED HER LIKE A QUEEN. WAIT AND WATCH TILL I GET HOLD OF YOU ALLESANDRA." Leonardo is pacing around and has covered his ears with his hands. It's like he is trying to stop all the voices inside his head. Martha is very scared.

"Marco. That fucking kid. He tried to challenge me. What is he in front of me? HE IS A FUCKING PUSSY. I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM BY MY OWN HANDS. AND ALLESANDRA YOU WILL REGRET RUNNING AWAY FROM ME." With that he and Lukas rush out of the house.

Third person Pov

Leonardo's men have already spread all over the place. There is no way that she can escape. She is definitely hiding in some hotel or a house. Her parents house was already locked but he still broke in through the window to make sure that they weren't hiding inside. He then went to Henry's house.

As soon as Henry opened the door Leonardo grabbed his collar "Where is she? " Henry was scared shitless but managed to keep himself together. "Olivia is sleeping ....... " Leonardo punched him "I SAID WHERE IS MY ALLESANDRA YOU BASTARD." He asked Henry. "I don't know."

Leonardo knew there is no-one apart from Henry who would take the risk of saving Allesandra.

"Listen Henry. You tell me where Allesandra is and I will let you live freely. You need not return the money you borrowed from me. Think about your daughter Olivia. She is a very bright girl. I will pay for her education. She need not work anymore. You will live a luxurious life. But all you need to do is tell me where is Allesandra." Henry was facing a lot of financial crisis but he could not betray Allesandra. He was about to refuse when Olivia popped out of nowhere. "I saw her heading inside Hotel Almanac when I was returning from work." Henry looked at Olivia. His heart dropped. How could Olivia do this?

Meanwhile Olivia could never let go such an opportunity from her hands. Allesandra will die one day or the other while living with Leonardo so what's the point of saving her.
Also, Olivia really liked Leonardo. What if she might have a chance with Leonardo?
Leonardo smirked. "You are coming with me to the hotel. If I do not find her there then consider yourself dead." He told Olivia. "He pushed Olivia inside the car and whispered in Lukas' ear "Kill this Henry. As soon as I find Allesandra I will kill this whore sitting inside my car." Leonardo smirked and Lukas gulped in fear. For the first time Lukas was scared.

Meanwhile in Hotel Almanac

Allesandra is shaking in fear. She feels that Leonardo will come anytime soon. She is regretting her decision now.

Third person Pov

Leonardo, Olivia and his men have already reached the Hotel. Olivia quickly runs towards the reception area.

"Hey has anyone booked a room here by the name of Irina Ivanov?" Asked Olivia.

The receptionist gulped in fear. She now understood why Allesandra has booked the room by a fake name. She is probably on the run.

"I'm sorry but there are so many people who check in and check out on a daily basis. How would I know who that person is? " the receptionist said.

"SHE IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY PERSON. SHE IS MY FIANCE. WITH WHOM I AM SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED TODAY. I WILL MARRY HER TODAY NO MATTER WHAT." Leonardo shouted at her.

"Tell me where is my little bird hiding. Or else you know me." Leonardo said so calmly.

"Room Num.....number 708." She said. Leonardo grabbed Olivia's hand and walked towards the elevator. Game on Allesandra Castillo. You will marry me no matter what. I will make you regret your decision of leaving me.

They are now standing in front of Allesandra's room. Leonardo has already told Olivia the plan.

"Room Service." Olivia says while knocking at the door. There's no reply. "Mam are you there?" Olivia asked again. Leonardo and his men are standing behind her waiting for her to open the door.

Leonardo grabbed her arm and whispered in her ear. "Try something else."

Olivia nodded "Allesandra it's me Olivia. Dad sent me here to stay with you. Please open the door." As soon as Allesandra heard Olivia's voices she wanted to open the door but Henry told her to not open the door no matter what. He quickly grabbed her phone and dialed Olivia's number to confirm whether it was actually Olivia or not. Some numbers were already saved in the contact list. Soon someone picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Shit it's Lukas' voice that means they are using Olivia to get to me. She quickly cut the call.

Meanwhile Leonardo was already impatient. He did not think twice and shot the door multiple times. The door finally opened and a smirk displayed on Leonardo's face.

"You really made me so angry at you this time Irina Ivanov."