Chapter 6

Allesandra's Pov

I can't believe that this man can be so disgusting. I can't imagine having a future with him. This is nothing compared to the deeds he has done in the past. He raped me and made me feel so disgusted and helpless.

Love is a feeling you get when your love for someone is so much that it hurts. I never got to experience what true love is. What does it feel like to love your partner ? How do you feel when you fall in love?  How does it feel when your other half wakes you up while kissing you all over your face?
How would you feel when your opinion doesn't matter? You are nothing but a mere toy. How would you feel when people play with your emotions and feelings and then discard you like you never mattered to them?
Empty is how I feel. I feel lonely even when there are people around me. I feel sad even when people talk to me. Leonardo is so blinded by his obsession that he cannot see what's right and what's wrong. They say  "Power corrupts but absolute power corrups absolutely." Leonardo is very powerful but he is using it in a wrong manner. A day will come when this fire around me will swallow me and take me away forever.

"Please Sir forgive my father and me. " Olivia's desperate voice brings me out of my trance.

"YOU PEOPLE REALLY LIKE TESTING MY PATIENCE. DON'T YOU? I SAID DO IT OR I'LL KILL YOUR FATHER. DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT? " He shouts. Poor girl what's her fault?

"N.... no I... I will d.. do it. " She says while shivering.

"Hmm" he says. It's such a sin he's committing.

I hear the sound of the zipper going down. I broke into sobs. I cannot see this happening. I tightly shut my eyes and repeatedly start praying in my head.

"WAIT" Leonardo shouts loudly. I see a ray of hope. Maybe he's not that bad. Maybe he'll stop this as he must have realised that it's a disgusting thing to make a daughter do to her father.

"Sandy?? " I look at him. He has a psychotic look on his face. "Mind.to.tell.me.why.are. we.here?" He asks through clenched teeth. "We are here for Henry. "I say and he pats my head like I'm a dog. "Why are we here to "Kill" Henry? " He asks correcting me. "To pu.....punish me."

He nods his head "Is it my punishment? " he asks.

"No" I whisper.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR EYES SHUT? YOU WILL WATCH WHATEVER IS GONNA HAPPEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. IF YOU DON'T THEN THE LITTLE CHANCE HE HAS OF SURVIVING WILL BE TAKEN AWAY. UNDERSTOOD?"

I simply nod. I will equally be a part of the crime Leonardo will commit because I will not be able to stop whatever's gonna happen.

Olivia started doing what she was told. She had tears running down her eyes, Henry has a look of disgust on his face and I had a feeling of being helpless. Leonardo is watching as if it's an interesting movie. He has no look of guilt and pity in his eyes. It's only evilness that one can see in his eyes.

After 15 minutes. Leonardo says "Okay now that's enough. That was all for Henry. " He looks at me and his eyes turned black. "Now it's time for Sandy's punishment." he chuckles.

"You said to watch this will be my punishment. Why are you doing this? Please I'll not disobey or disrespect you ever. Please I can't take it anymore. " I beg him. I'm literally holding his legs and begging him. But he pushes me away and gets up. He then starts breathing heavily and orders me to get up. I quickly get up.

"Sandy, listen to me. I will hand you over the gun and you will shoot Henry. If you try and act smart and think of even pointing the gun towards me your mom will be dead. My guards are standing outside your house waiting for my orders. Even if you kill me,my guards outside will inform my men and your mom will be dead. I hope you don't want that so do as I say and kill him. You only have ten seconds. Kill him in ten seconds and your mom and Olivia are safe. A single second above ten seconds and Olivia dies with her father ." He says with no emotion in his voice.

I try to please him with my eyes. He wipes my tears away and kisses me on the tip of my nose. He gave me the gun.

"One.... Two...... "

"DON'T THINK KIDDO JUST DO IT. QUICK. "Henry says.

"EIGHT ......NI....."

"I'm sorry Henry. " and I shoot.

*Click*

Nothing happened. I open my eyes and see Henry is fine. I then look at Leonardo who is leaning against the wall.

"I think you've had enough for today. Anyways the gun was empty. I just wanted to have some fun. Also it's getting too dramatic in here. "He says casually.

Nobody can believe how relieved I feel right now.

"Thank you so much Sir. "Olivia says happily.

"Shut up. " He rudely says to Olivia.

It's already 10:13 pm now. "Come on Sandy let's go. "He says. "My guards will take care of these two. But don't be too happy. This was just a glimpse of what all I'm capable of doing. If you do anything like disobeying me in the future then you'll definitely have to kill him. " He days threateningly. "Understood? "

I nod my head. With that he starts dragging me out towards the car. He ordered the guards to go away and not harm Henry and his daughter. I'll be grateful to him for letting these two live.

Before I could open the passenger door he hugs me from behind and puts his head on the crook of my neck.
"You'll be staying at my place today. My guards have informed your mom. One more thing Sandy do not think that I'll let you go away without a punishment in the future. This time I was generous because you are tired and hungry. Next time I'll not care about anything. "
He starts placing kisses on my neck. "Now like a good girl give me a kiss. " I am frozen at my place. His touch and his kisses are disgusting. It makes me wanna puke.

Not wanting to anger him I turn around and quickly give him a peck on his lips. He smiles at me and pinches my nose.

"I love you so much Sandy. " There's so many emotions in his eyes. But overpowering all the emotions I can see only one and that is ' Obsession '