Chapter 17

BTW I love this song even though I don't understand the language 👆

Allesandra's Pov

Flashback

I was raped when I was 19. Don't ask by who. You probably know it by now.

I was 19 and he was 22 back then.

"Please don't do this. I BEG YOU PLEASEEEE." I try everything to bring him back to his senses. This is my punishment. My punishment for interfering in his personal matters. He was offended by me asking him a question in the middle of his meeting with some other Mafia's. Why was I in the meeting? Because he wanted to spend time with me. I just wanted to use the restroom but he felt that it was my tactic of gaining attention which I surely did not want to. We are in the bedroom where I am receiving my punishment.

He has an iron rod in his hands. One end of the rod has a small hook attached to it. I thought he would beat me with it but what he did next made me shake from within. He put the rod inside my vagina.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH. PLEASE STOP ITS HURTING. AAHHHHHH. STOOPP." I was crying so much but he would not listen. He twisted the rod inside my stomach. I felt like a piece of my stomach and intestine came out along with the hook. The pain felt like someone having very sharp nails is tearing my stomach from the inside.

"STOP IT PLEASEEEEEE STOP IT. AHHHHHHHHHH STOPPPPPPP PLEASE. GOD. PLEASE STOP ITTTT. STOPPPPP." I was begging. I was helpless but all I heard was his laughter. He was mocking me. He was making fun of my misery. He was trying to break me.

When he pulled out the rod it was covered in my own blood but it didn't stop there as he wanted to satisfy himself as well. I was gaining and losing consciousness. His lower abdomen was covered in my blood as well but it did not seem to bother him.

I was weak and unhealthy for months. I don't know how but there wasn't much damage. But it took a lot of time to heal. I was scared of people. I was scared to sleep at night. I would cry everyday. I tried to keep myself awake everytime I fell asleep because I was scared that he might come in my dreams. Since then I was living in fear. He was making sure that I was weak. He wanted to mould me in his own ways. I thought he would apologise for that day but he did not.

Flashback ends.

Present

Allesandra's Pov

What did I ever do to deserve all this? Why do all the bad things happen to me. Leonardo and Olivia are already inside my room.

"Olivia I'm sorry they are using you. I'm sorry you had to go through that." I said while apologising to her. She is in trouble because of me. But she started laughing like a maniac.

"Bitch! I told them where you were hiding. I want you out of this picture and before you say that 'Oh how could you? Did you forget what he did to your dad?' then let me tell you that I don't give a fuck. Bye SANDY. Don't miss me." She said. I was too shocked. Is she the same person who I considered as my friend? She betrayed me. What about Henry?

"Henryyy. What about him?" I asked while looking at Leonardo who looked so calm. He is planning something very evil.

"Well Leo promised me that if I tell him about your whereabouts then he will let me and dad live a life of luxury. We will.......... " Olivia was about to finish when Leonardo interrupted.

"Henry is dead. I made sure of that because he is of no use to me." Leonardo said to Olivia. Olivia was so shocked. They betrayed her. It was a fake promise. "Now Olivia, you too are of no use to me. But because you helped me I will be generous. I will not kill you by my hands but I will give you this wonderful opportunity to do it on your own." His eyes turned dark. "Olivia go to the balcony and jump. Kill yourself." He said with a smirk. Olivia gulped in fear.

"Listen I have Allesandra to deal with. Stop wasting my time. JUMP AND DIE YOU WHORE." Olivia was out of words. She could not believe what just happened. Before she could reply Leonardo turns towards me.

"Sandy push her from the balcony." He said calmly which is so scary. I look at him with wide eyes.

He takes a deep breath. "DO YOU WANT TO DIE ALESSANDRA? THROW HER FROM THE BALCONY I SAID." He said pointing the gun towards me.

Henry is already dead. I think Marco might be dead as well. I have nothing to loose so let it be. Let him kill me.

He looks at me. "If someone is thinking that they have nothing to lose. Let me correct them. The safe house where Marco kept your parents safe is no longer a safe house. Don't forget that apart from Marco, Martha went there to clean the place occasionally but I did not know about it. Thanks to Martha." He says while smirking. "Your parents are already beaten up. They are bruised. They need you Allesandra. But you are not helping them. If you do not throw Olivia from the balcony then I will be forced to kill them. My father might love to use your mom for his pleasure before killing her." I was disgusted to hear these words.

"SHE IS MY MOM. ATLEAST RESPECT HER YOU BASTARD." I received a slap on saying this.

"THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING. KILL THIS OLIVIA SO THAT YOUR MOTHER STILL HAS HER RESPECT OR ELSE SHE WILL BE RAPED JUST LIKE I DID WITH YOU." I slap him. Enough. I've had enough. Not a word against my mom.

He moves his head from left to right while closing his eyes.
He picks his gun and kills Olivia right at the spot. I stood numb. I think next is my turn.
"I think I will let this punishment slide because you have so many coming up your way. You will regret the day you met me." Huh I was already regretting meeting him.

He grabs my arm in a calm manner which is so surprising. It is probably the silence before the storm. Buck up Allesandra.