Leave him

Vaidehi's pov

As I was returning from daadi's room Mr Agarwal approached me. "Vaidehi beta, can I talk to you?"

"Y-yes uncle."

"Please stop Emmanuel—I don't want him to leave his house. If he leave this time I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." He joined his hands in front of me.

"Please uncle, try to understand—I can't do anything." I replied helplessly. "If you please excuse me." I said before I left his sight hurriedly.

I walked to my room as soon as possible but stopped by the room door when I heard Niharika and dr.talking.

"..I don't love her...it was just some infatuation...maybe because she lived in my house."

"Did you never think about me?" Niharika walked near him and took his hand in hers.

'Should I go in the room or not?!'

"I did."

I felt my heart breaking into pieces when he said that.
'Is it okay if I feel this way?! He thinks I am some kind of infatuation!'

I stepped back and walk toward the balcony for fresh air.

"Pallavi di didn't let me tell bhabhi about Niharika." Charu said.

"Oh..is it?"

"Yes—I think because she doesn't wanted to break bhabhi's heart." She laughed a little as she talked over the phone to someone.

"Everyone in the house always thought they both were perfect for each other in every aspects!"

'That's right...I can see it now...they both are really perfect for each as they both are highly educated and they seems to know each other better than anyone else!—what if dr Agarwal was just being kind to me?!'
Tears started to fall from my eyes as thought about it.

"Vaidehi..." Niharika approached me and I immediately wiped my tears.

"You still love Dr. Agarwal?"

"Of course I do—and I know he also loves me too." She smiled. "We were just talking it seems he still thinks about me—but I know him he wouldn't leave since he was the one who proposed you."

"Mind your words!" For the first time in a while I felt so angry.

"Ok ok..but can you put together this family—can you stop Em from leaving his own house?!"

'I don't know!' I glanced at her only to find a menacing smile lingering on her face.

She walked closer to me and whispered in my ear. "If you leave Em I promise he'll stay here with is family..with his dad."

'His dad!' Uncle would be so happy to be finally be back with his son.

Even so my heart is not ready to leave him just yet.

"Tonight is your only time to think! Because in the morning Emmanuel will leave with you—just think about how much pain it'll cause to uncle and daadi."

"I-I.

"Also no one knows this but uncle's health is not good...so whatever decision you make will affect him—and the entire family. So Vaidehi decided before it's too late!"

___

I wiped my tears before I entered the room and saw him sitting on a chair while reading a book. "Dehi..there you are." He placed the book on a nearby table.

"Where were you?!" He took my hand in his.

"Outside.." I tried to not look at him.

"Is everything alright?!"

"Yes.." I replied.

"Okay." He came closer and buried his face into my hair and he kissed my neck.

My heart was betraying my mind.
'No..we can't be together...for sake of his family and him..he has done so much for me and now it was my turn I need to leave his life for betterment of him.'

Niharika can join this family together and bring everyone closer and I can't do it because I don't know how.

I stepped back before he could kissed my lips.

"Vaidehi, did I do something wrong?" He asked softly, surprised by my action .

"No, I am sorry."

"Okay. Come on let just sleep." He took my hand and helped me to lie down on the bed.

As soon as he was about to leave the room I held his hand.

"Stay with me."

"Okay.."  I wrapped my hands around his waist as he laidback next to me.

"Are you really okay?" He whispered in most caring voice which almost made cry..because I was breaking inside even just thinking about leaving him.

"I am okay." I smiled softly as I gaze at him.

"Okay good." He lovingly caressed my hair and planted a soft kiss in my hair.

Slowly my eyes started close sec by sec and the last thing I remembered was his smiling face.

___
Around 3:05 am I woke up—his hand was entangled with mine while slept on his other hand.

I stayed still in his embrace for 10 minutes before I walked out of the bed.

In next twenty minutes I packed my cloths and got ready to leave.

As I was leaving I kissed his cheek softly while tears spilled from my eyes but I wiped it quickly.

I opened the main gate and picked up my bag to leave then suddenly I felt a vigorous pull and I felt something hit hard on my face.

To be continued