74.When 2 Straight Boys Gets Forced Into An Arranged Marriage(Jikook ff)Part-2/2

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

Jimin leaved their bedroom to go to his work without looking at Jungkook while Jungkook shook his head as no while thinking"Wth Jungkook?How can you start to droll over Jimin after proposing a deal with him?

.

.

.

You can't have a crush on or like Jimin.Remember the deal?I should just get ready to move into our new mansion and then went to my favorite club to have some fun with hot girls just like I always do. Maybe than I can forget to think about Jimin like that."

.

.

.

Jungkook finally got up from his bed and got ready and moved to their new mansion before getting ready in the evening to go to his favorite club.After going there his friends tease him by asking

.

.

.

"So how was last night Mr.straight playboy?Had fun?I bet you had cause your husband is so fucking sexy."Something boiled in Jungkook's body after hearing the bad words for his husband from his friends so he growled at them

.

.

.

"Shut up you all.Don't dare to think or say something about him like that.Got it?"His friends got very surprised and scared of his sudden behavior so they nodded their head as okay and said sorry to Jungkook.

.

.

.

They started drinking when some beautiful and hot girls came in their table and sat with them as usual.Just like always a very rich looking and beautiful girl sat on Jungkook's lap and said

.

.

.

"Hey Jungkook I am Sia.I always watch you coming in this club to have fun and today I decided to finally have some fun with you.By the way this club belongs to my dad."

.

.

.

Jungkook looked at the girl on his lap and noticed her beautiful features but didn't flirt like he always do.His heart wasn't feeling right to have the girl on his lap while he thought"What's wrong with you?Have you gone crazy Jungkook?Here is a beautiful girl on your lap and you're not doing anything."

.

.

.

Jungkook told the girl directly without trying to act dumb"Let's go to my mansion."Sia smirked before letting Jungkook dragging her from the club and getting into Jungkook's car.Soon they both reached into Jungkook's new mansion and went in.

.

.

.

Jungkook was so desperate to forget the things of Jimin so he even didn't take her to the bedroom but attack her on the couch of the living room.
After 1 hour they are still having fun but Jungkook didn't liked it like he always used to do.