Issei vs Riser

Sirzechs looked towards Issei's mother.

"Greetings Mrs. Ophelia, I believe your name was" Sirzechs greeted her. She nodded.

"That is correct." Replied Ophis as she confirmed her alias.

"If you would like, you and the rest of Rias peerage can join me and the other Maous in the observatory room where we will be spectating the game from. Unless, you prefer to remain here." He suggested to her. There was no way Ophis was going to remain in a room with stock up devil nobles so she accepted the offer. Akeno and the others thanked him as well and then they all followed the Maous to the VIP room. Both Rias and Riser's parents were also there but they brushed it off as the match was about to start.

In the field, both teams have been teleported to their respective positions. Coincidently, they had been placed in the exact positions from the previous battle. Issei was in the ORC clubroom while Riser and his team were located in the Student Council room in the new building.

["Good day everyone, my name is Grayfia Lucifuge and I will act as the arbiter for this match. Issei Hyoudou's base is located in the ORC clubroom while Riser Phenex and his peerage are located in the student council room. Pawns will be able to promote once they reach the enemy's headquarters. Good luck to both teams and let the games begin"] Grayfia's voice could be heard echoing throughout the battlefield. Issei didn't want to waste any time and already left his base. He leisurely made his way to the very center of the academic grounds, the sports court. He could feel the 16 signatures from his opponents and it seems they had yet to leave the room. He flared his energy in order to let his enemy know where he was. Sure enough, it had the wanted effect as he could sense multiple signatures heading his way, with only one remaining behind. That being the arrogant prick himself.

"Hmf, what an arrogant bastard. Sending his peerage members to do all the fighting for him. I'll teach him a lesson soon enough."

Issei waited for a moment and soon all of Riser's peerage members finally showed up as they surrounded him with Ravel and Yubelluna remaining further behind.

"Where's your oh so fearless leader? Did he cower at the last second and sent you to do his dirty work?" taunted Issei with a smirk on his face.

"Hardly. Riser-onisan simply didn't want to waste his time with someone like you and dirty his suit. That's why he sent us to finish you. Even if you are a dragon, how dare you mock the strength of our family. We will teach you a lesson." Yelled out Ravel.

"The only one who is going to be taught a lesson is that annoying birdbrain you call a brother. Now, I don't have anything against any of you ladies therefore I'm going to make this quick." He conjured a flame in his hand. The other peerage members did take being treated very lightly by their opponents, especially Ravel.

"The only thing that is going to be quick is your defeat. Everyone, attack as one and eliminate him this instant" she ordered as everyone charged towards Issei.

"Bad move" was all he said before smashing his flame on the ground. A large blast wave of flames expanded outwards towards his enemies. They had no time to even dodge as they were instantly hit resulting in a huge explosion that shook the entire battlefield. The resulting tremor caused the surrounding buildings to fall apart.

[8 pawns, two rooks, two bishops and 2 knights of Riser-sama have retired] An unbelievable announcement was just heard.

Everyone observing the match could not believe their eyes. The nobles were extremely shocked to see the peerage members taken out so quickly. Even the Maous were quite surprised when they had witnessed Issei destroying Riser's entire peerage with a single attack. Not only that, but he pretty much destroyed the entire battlefield with that single move. They knew he was strong but they didn't think he was this powerful. And it looked like he was even holding back. Who was he? Truly!