Issei's Power

Down below, Issei descended the stairs then walked across a single passage until he reached a big door. On the other side, he could tell were the rest of his enemies seemingly awaiting his arrival, however one thing bothered him. He could no longer detect the unknown soldiers he located previously. He was actually impressed that they were able to hide their presences from a dragon's senses, much less his own. This could only mean one thing.

'ambush'

They were most likely planning to ambush him the moment he entered the room or were waiting for him to let his guard down before striking him. He will find out soon enough as he blasted the doors open, making everyone turn their attention towards him.

Entering the room, he spotted the rest of the exorcists who were each carrying blades of light in their hands and they were all directed towards him. Further away, he spotted 4 fallen angels. One of them is the female Raynare who he remembered taking away Asia and injuring Matsuda.

Another was what seemed to look like a short girl with blond hair styled into twin tails with blue eyes. She wore a Gothic Lolita attire, which consisted of a black Lolita dress with white frills, a large black bow on the front, and a green jewel embedded on the collar, white thigh-high socks, and black shoes.

Next to her was a tall and buxom with brown eyes and long navy-blue hair that somewhat obscured her face. She was wearing a maroon, trench coat-like top with a wide collar, a matching miniskirt, and black heeled shoes. The trench coat top was open at her chest, giving view to her breasts and cleavage.

Last was the only male in the group. Based on his appearance, he looked to be middle age man with short black hair and dark blue eyes.

Finally, he spotted the person he came to save, Asia. Her limbs were shackled to what seemed like a machine-like structure. No doubt a tool they were planning to use for this ritual. He scanned her magical signature once more and breathed a sigh of relief to see that she was still alive and well. She was simply unconscious at the moment.

"Who the heck is this guy, Raynare?" he heard the blond one asked Raynare the question.

"I don't know Mettelt but whoever he is, he must be affiliated with those devils. I need you three to buy me some time so I can implement the ritual to extract this girl's sacred gear." Raynare ordered the three to stall him. Not that Issei would even let them.

"Whoever he is, he isn't that bright. Coming here by himself to take on all of us? What an imbecile, don't you think so Dohnasheek?" said the blue haired woman looking at her male comrade.

"Indeed, Kalawarner. I can't feel an ounce of power coming from the guy so he must be weak. Hah, they must have sent him here as a sacrificial pawn. What a joke. The soldiers gathered here are enough to deal with this" said the newly named Dohnasheek. It was clear that their arrogance knew no bounds as they insulted Issei in front of his face, not knowing the real difference in their power.

"You were a fool to come here by yourself. If you had any brains, you would have escaped the moment you entered this room but instead you choose to face us. What do you hope to do against all of us by yourself?" Dohnasheek asked arrogantly. All of the fallen angels wearing smirks on their faces as the two exorcists from earlier prepared to slash away at him from both directions.

"What I plan to do?" they heard him say.

The exorcists got closer

.

"It's simple, really."

.

They swung their blades thinking they would decapitate the intruder but instead their blades collided with something incredibly hard.