Clubroom Meeting

The next day arrived very quickly. Issei got up and proceeded downstairs to get some breakfast. In the kitchen he could spot his mother preparing breakfast alongside Asia who wanted to learn how to cook which Ophis was happy to do. His mother did enjoy cooking alongside Asia whom she viewed as a daughter. In fact, she had even insisted for Asia to call her mother when she heard of her backstory. The same went for his father who didn't mind if she wanted to call him father. Asia teared over the fact that they had accepted her so easily as a daughter given that she had never had parents, being an orphan. From that point, she started calling them Oka-san and Oto-san. Issei already viewed her as a little sister so he was happy to see his parents having taken a liking to her.

"Morning everyone" he greeted everyone as he walked down the stairs.

"Morning Issei-san" He was first greeted by Asia who smiled at him followed by his mother who looked back at him.

"Good morning Issei! Breakfast is almost ready. You should also get seated Asia."

"Hai, o-oka-san" Asia answered a bit nervously. It was funny how she was still a bit nervous in calling them that but it was part of her charm so they didn't mind. After both of them grabbed a seat, Issei decided to check if Asia was aware of today's meeting and maybe what it entailed as he kind of forgot to ask Akeno yesterday before leaving for home.

"Asia, it would seem that Rias-Buchou has asked us to gather at the ORC for a meeting. Do you know what it is about?" he inquired but Asia shook her head indicating she didn't know.

"Sorry Ise-san, I don't know. All I know is that Rias-buchou asked me to come by the clubroom and she would explain things then." She told him while eating a dragon apple.

Issei nodded.

"Alright, don't worry about it. We'll find out when we get there today." With that said, they went back to finishing their breakfast. His mother soon joined them. Asia looked around and was wondering where Great-red was and if he was going to join them. Ophis, at the mentioned of her husband seemed slightly annoyed but she tried to relax in front of Asia telling her that he was currently somewhere else at the moment. Most likely, after yesterday's stunt, his father was probably wondering the dimensional gap or at his sensei's place until Ophis lets him come back.

In any case, after having finished eating, both of them bid farewell to Ophis before heading out to school to meet with everyone. The journey to school was an amusing one as Issei explained to Asia the reason why his father wasn't with them this morning. She obviously found it funny considering the chuckle coming out her. Speaking of yesterday, Issei decided to ask her about a particular thing...

"By the way, I saw that all of you tried to follow us during our date." He said with a smirk making Asia look away in embarrassment recalling the incident yesterday.

"Y-y-yes! I'm-I'm-I'm so s-sorry Issei-san." Asia stuttered clearly illustrating how embarrassed and ashamed she was for having trailed him and Akeno. She even bowed towards him to apologize for her actions. However, Issei did not mind at all and he patted her head gently.

"Don't worry about it, Asia! I figured that it was probably Rias or even Matsuda's idea to follow us so I am not mad at you or anyone for that matter. If anything, it was a fun experience for both myself and Akeno. She had a blast running away from you guys so everything is fine." Seeing that Issei forgave her helped her relax a bit as she looked up to face him.

"T-Thank you Issei-san" she smiled.

"Your welcome. By the way, what happened after we gave you the slip?"

"umm, after we lost sight of you and Akeno-fukubuchou, we all searched for you for a bit. But, after a while, Rias-buchou gave up and told us to head back home and that we had a meeting today." Asia explained.