The Date - Part 1

A week had gone by in the blink of an eye and Asia seems to be enjoying school life as she wanted. She had made many friends, although most of them kept trying to warn her to stay away from Matsuda less he corrupts her which Asia, being innocent and all, didn't understand what they meant and just thought it was just a joke. The only exception to this was a girl called Aika Kiryuu who did practically the opposite. She was pretty much the female version of Matsuda and Motohama but she was a lot more discreet than those two which was why she was never caught indulging in her "hobbies" let's say. Anyways, when she learned of Asia's crush on Matsuda, she actively advised her in many ways to attract his attention and even told her what she would be doing in the future to cement their relationship which made her turn crimson red at all those... suggestion.

Anyways, as Issei and Asia exited their home to go to school, they were met with Akeno who once more met them at there entrance to join them. At first, Issei felt really bad for having Akeno come all the way here and tried to convince her that she didn't need to do this but Akeno kept rebutting that she wanted to spend as much time with him as possible so eventually he relented and this became a common occurrence.

Today though, they met Matsuda along the way and he was more than thrilled to join them as they blissfully made their way to school. They were casually making conversation along the way, even gaining the attention of a few students that they happened to pass along the road. Then again, it was really impossible for them to not gain attention considering who they were. One of the Two Great One-sama idolized throughout the school for her beauty and Graciousness, Akeno Himejima. The new hot transfer student that some of the female body refer secretly at the Emperor, Issei Hyoudou. Asia who also recently transferred had many students refer to her as the second mascot along side Koneko Toujou and finally the last member, although not viewed in a positive light like the other was very renewed as well, Matsuda Suzuki, part of the perverted duo that everyone hated especially the girls. He was also hated even more because he managed to join the ORC alongside everyone's idols. It was to the point where they believed him to have blackmailed every single member of the ORC and is forcing his perverted tendencies on them as a result. Of course, it was all a lie but that's how it is.

"How are you enjoying school so far?" Issei asked Asia

"It's amazing, Issei-san. I made so many new friends and everyone is so nice to me. We are going to be laying Volleyball today in PE. It's my first time, I'm so excited" You could tell from her tone and huge bright smile how excited she really was. Issei, Akeno and Matsuda all smiled at the bubbly reaction from her.

They kept making casual conversation until they arrived at school where they parted ways with Akeno who had a different class. They all agreed to meet later on in the club. After separating, they each made their way to their respective classes.

As Asia previously mentioned during the day, their class was playing Volleyball. Issei however was seated on the bench but not because nobody wanted to pick him. It was the opposite in fact. Everyone wanted Issei to be on their team because they knew that they would win if he was on their side. To prevent a fight that was about to break out, Issei proposed a solution where he would rotate between both teams at every 5-point interval to at least make it even. This solution was accepted by the instructor and they started playing.

Comically enough, the only team that happens to be scoring was the one Issei was currently on. No one was able to stop him not even Matsuda or Kiba who were on different teams. They were usually the ones who ended up trying to guard him since no one else stood a chance but the difference between their physiques and stature was like comparing heaven an earth. A low-class devil against what they knew was at least a high-class dragon. It was almost like an ant taking on an elephant. No chance at all.