Rias vs Riser part 2

Turning back the clock a few minutes. In the observer room, everyone was watching the fight occurring in the gym.

"Is Koneko using her senjutsu abilities?" asked a very surprised Sirzechs. He knew of her circumstances and to see her use the abilities that once traumatized her was extremely shocking.

"Yes, due to her strong desire to help Rias, she found the strength to overcome her fear of her powers and decided to finally use her powers for her king who saved her life. Tiamat helped develop her powers as much as she could. While it's not much, she is able to utilize her abilities at short range as you can see." Issei explained.

"I see." Said Sirzechs with a clear smile on his face. He was very pleased to see how much her peerage cared for his sister. In addition, if Koneko is able to use senjutsu than they have a great chance of inflicting damage against Riser since senjutsu disrupts the opponents ki and cause inner damage to it's owner's spirit, thus preventing the enemy from using their abilities. It was one of the best ways to deal with regenerative abilities such as the Phenex clan's.

[Now, behold... my ultimate techniqueee]

They focused back to the match

[Dress Break]

When the three pawns clothes were shredded, silence permeated the room. You could pretty much hear crickets in the backgrounds. The silence was then broken by

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Issei was clutching his stomach as he was laughing his ass off so hard that he felt tears coming out of his eyes at what Matsuda just performed. It wouldn't be Matsuda if he didn't do something perverted.

The other males in the room had the decency to look away from the screen, trying to respect the girls modesty as well as the fact that Serafall and Grayfia were glaring at them. Sirzechs coughed into his hand and looked towards Issei.

"I-Is this what you were training him to do?" Even Sirzechs couldn't help but stutter when he asked the question. He recalls that his sister told him that the red dragon emperor is a bit of a pervert but he didn't think it would be to this degree

Issei wiped his tears away as he tried to answer cohesively.

"haha... I-I didn't teach him haha that" He took a deep breath and then continued "He must have learnt that during his spare time. Although, it seems he has been using Asia as target practice. I know she wouldn't mind to help Matsuda but maybe I should have a heart-to-heart chat with him about how to treat Asia-chan." He muttered the last part silently. They then witnessed Matsuda and Koneko begun to run away from their opponents despite the fact that they had the clear advantage which did confuse them a bit until they saw what happened next.

BOOOM

The entire gym was blown to smithereen by a giant lightning bolt, courtesy of Issei's girlfriend Akeno.

"Riser's Phenix three pawns and one rook retires!" Grayfia announced next to Issei. Amazing, they were able to eliminate 4 of Riser's members in one fell swoop. This is going great.

"I see. So, the fight in the gym was simply a diversion until their Queen gathered sufficient demonic energy to blow the entire gym away." Ajuka surmised. Although, based on how both of them were doing, they didn't need to go ahead with such measure. Still, it was a very bold choice to blow away the gym which was a crucial point for both teams. Rias probably prioritized defeating Riser's members as fast as possible rather than fight over a crucial point which makes sense considering their numerical disadvantage.

"It would seem so" stated Sirzechs. You could tell he was very proud of Rias from his tone of voice. "Oh and it seems Kiba is engaging his own opponents."