Issei vs Tiamat - part 1

"TIAMAT" Rias couldn't believe that the chaos karma dragon king was heading their way. Better question would be why.

"Why is she heading this way." She asked

"I don't know. Her territory is on the other side of the familiar forest and I made sure to take a route that avoids her territory all together. She never ventures far from her place so I have no idea what's going on." Zatouji could not think of anything that would explain why Tiamat ventured so far from her territory. This was the first time this has happened.

"Could she be out hunting?" Kiba asked, sacred gear already activated but he got a quick rejection from the familiar master

"No! If she were hunting, there is no way she would have made this much noise to scare away her prey. In addition, she has plenty of prey near her territory so it would make so sense for her to travel all the way here in search of food."

RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They all heard another roar, this one much closer than before indicating that she really was heading their way. Poor Asia hid behind Issei and the poor girl was shaking like a leaf. Issei embraced her to calm her down.

"Are you okay Asia-chan?" Rias couldn't help but be worried for her bishop.

"y-yes I'm fine. I-it's j-just that I've never felt so much hostility before." Asia stuttured clearly still trembling in fright.

"Hostility? What do you mean?" asked Kiba in confusion.

"It's no wonder you cannot sense it." It was issei who began to explain. "This is something only dragons would be able to understand. You guys are only able to hear a roar but for us dragons, there is a deeper meaning conveyed through the roars. It is actually an ancient form of dragon language as my sensei once explained to me." Tannin had once taught about the ancient dragon language their species used to use. It was a relict of ancient times before dragons learned how to communicate using proper words. It is more contextual than literal, the roar or growl is filled with dragon's emotions and intentions and other dragons will interpret the meaning themselves. It wasn't perfect, especially to explain more complicated matters, so dragons would develop a similar skill to devils where they speech would be translated to the language most natural to the listener, but it never disappeared.

"I was able to understand perfectly what was said. Asia, though not a full dragon was partially able to understand the feelings behind it. That is what she meant by feeling so much hostility. And she is right, that roar conveyed major feelings of hostility and it seemed to be directed towards us although I am not sure why" Issei finished his explanation holding both Asia and Akeno near him.

"What did she say?" Akeno asked him making him raise a brow.

"You really want to know?" They all nodded.

"Well... if I were to translate her roar into words, she is basically saying 'I'll murder you and turn your body to ashes' alongside every possible synonym you can think of so... yeah, she is pissed"

"Why is she coming towards us? We didn't do anything to her." panicked Matsuda.

"I-I don't know. This has never happened before. She never strays far from her territory" said an equally panicked Zatouji.

That was when the boosted gear materialized on Matsuda's arm.

["I believe she is coming because of me."] they all heard Ddraig say.

"Why is that?" asked an agitated Matsuda who did not like where this is going.

["To put it bluntly, Tiamat hates me"] replied Ddraig. Unfortunately, that is the last answer Matsuda wanted to hear.