Wedding Crasher

After finally having visited all his friends. Issei teleported back to his house and waited in his room. He had a sneaking suspicion that the Maou might contact him secretly to help his sister which is why he asked his father to lower the barrier surrounding their house and allow them entry to his room. All the while, he was contemplating how he should deal with the situation should he need to use force. He had promised Akeno and the rest that he would take care of the situation and that is exactly what he would do. Luckily, he wouldn't need to take extreme measures because he suddenly saw a magical circle appear in his room. This is what he was waiting for.

From the magic circle appeared a silver haired beauty. This was Grayfia Lucifuge, queen of Sirzechs Lucifer and he couldn't help but blush at her beauty as she looked around her surroundings until she saw who she was looking for. With a grace and elegance not seen in many women, she bowed towards him.

"Good evening Issei-sama." She greeted him and luckily Issei had manage to recover from his earlier blush so he was able to answer normally.

"Good evening Grayfia Lucifuge. It's good to see you and please, like I told you before, just call me Issei. I've never cared much for formalities." Issei stated earning him a small smile from Grayfia.

"Very well Issei. In that case you may simply call me Grayfia, if you recall" she responded with what seemed to be a small hint of tease.

"I can do that. In any case, how can I help you?" he asked even though he already had a suspicion what she came here to ask him. Grayfia took out an envelope from her breast pocket and then handed it off to Issei.

"I'm here on behalf of my master, Sirzechs Lucifer, to formally invite you to the engagement party between Ojou-sama and Raiser-sama which will take place in the underworld in the assembly hall of the Gremory estate." Issei took the invitation from her hand.

"That was his message as the Maou Lucifer of the Underworld. Now, he has a different request to ask you as a brother and I hope you do not mind if I add my own selfish request as well" she added before bowing down towards him.

"Please... Please save Rias ojou-sama" she asked of him, practically what seemed like begging even though it was uncharacteristic of her. It did surprise Issei a bit as he got up from his bed and walked towards her before raising her chin up.

"You don't need to worry. I was going to do that anyways. I promised everyone that I would help Rias and a dragon never goes back on his word so please cheer up." He smiled at her to which she reciprocated as they both were lost in each others gaze. Until they heard a sound coming from the door.

"ah hem... Am I interrupting anything" Ophis coughed to gain their attention as she looked at the pair with a smirk. Both of them blushed before immediately separating from each other.

"nnonono, it's not what it looks like. A-Anyways, mom allow me to introduce you to Grayfia Lucifuge. She is the Queen of Sirzechs Lucifer's peerage. Grayfia, this is my mother Ophelia Hyoudou." Issei quickly got a hold of himself before introducing Grayfia to his mother. He introduced her by her alias in the human world. He couldn't just reveal her true identity or it might cause some trouble.

"Greetings Mrs Ophelia. It's a pleasure to meet you and as your son stated, my name is Grayfia Lucifuge, Sirzechs-sama queen and maid to the Gremory household" she bowed gracefully as she introduced herself. Ophis nodded.

"Nice to meet you as well. Now, I'm assuming you're here in regards to Lucifer's younger sister. Have you finished your discussion?"

"Indeed it was. I have already delivered the invitation. The upcoming wedding will take place in 2 days in the Pheonix Household and the invitation will teleport you to the front entrance where I will guide you to the main hall." Grayfia explained to Issei who nodded.