Chapter 12

After sharing such a blissful experience, they each slowly separated from their passionate kiss.

Issei finally got to take a good look at Akeno and saw how much she changed after all these years. The years have been very kind to her as she grew up to become a very elegant and beautiful woman. Her hair long flowing black hair tied in a long ponytail reached down to her legs. She was the perfect definition of a Yamato Nadeshiko. She looked almost exactly like her late mother but the biggest change he noticed was her voluptuous figure that would put even the most beautiful models to shame. He couldn't help but stare at her breasts which were by far the biggest he had ever seen, even bigger than Rias. His cheeks quickly turned crimson as he tried to shift his focus somewhere else, not wanting to be disrespectful toward her. He was a bit perverted especially when it came to breasts but then again no one could blame him. Unfortunately, Akeno noticed where he was staring but instead of reprimanding him, had the biggest smirk on her face and decided to tease him.

"Ara ara, it seems that Issei-Kun has a little perverted side." She said before folding her hands below her breasts to show them off.

"Do you like what you see?" she added making Issei's blush turn even redder.

"It seems she inherited more than just Auntie Shuri's looks," he thought before waving his hands trying to come up with a denial but all it did was make him look adorable in Akeno's eyes. At least part of his innocence did not change since they were kids which she was very grateful for otherwise she would not be able to tease him like this.

" it it it it's not like that. I just thought you looked absolutely beautiful that blew my mind away." He said honestly which caught her completely by surprise making her lose her composure and causing her to blush fiercely.

"oh t... thank you Issei-Kun" she stuttered not prepared for Issei's praise but happy nonetheless. After calming down, it was then that Issei noticed another major change Akeno had gone through and this one troubled him.

"Akeno... did you become a devil?" he said finally sensing her magical signature to bedevil in nature. Unfortunately, his thoughts suddenly turned darker because he remembered that many devils forcefully reincarnated other people into devils disregarding their opinion and the thought of someone forcing Akeno into slavery was not something he would let anyone get away with not after finally being reunited with her.

The atmosphere suddenly became heavier as Issei's aura started spreading. Cracks started appearing on the ground as his anger began taking over.

"Did that woman force you to become a devil? Because if you were forced to become a slave... I will never forgive them" his tone became a lot darker and his eyes turned back into slits towards the end of his answer. His initial perception of the devils he met at school started becoming twisted at the thought that they had forced Akeno, the girl he loved more than anything in the world, into becoming a slave against her free will. If they did

Then

.

.

.

They

.

.

.

Will

.

.

.

PAY

Before his anger escalated to dangerous levels, Akeno quickly intervened to correct this misunderstanding before the love of her life executed her new family.