Birth

The Dimensional Gap is a location that exists in between all worlds. In its seemingly infinite space, multiple large flashes of red and black can be seen colliding with one another. The two strongest entities in the universe are facing each other in one of their usual battle to claim dominance over the dimensional gap.

One of these fierce entities is a massive red Western Dragon with a horn on his snout and two sets of wings. His overall length measures around 100 meters. He is the Apocalypse Dragon, the True red Dragon God Emperor, and the Dragon of Dragons, Great Red.

The other entity is another dragon god, one as fierce and strong as great red, the Ouroboros Dragon God. Despite Ophis being known as an emotionless being, her current expression is one of anger and is directed toward great red."For the last time, Great-red, get out of the dimensional gap. The dimensional gap was my home, long before you ever stepped foot in it." Yelled Ophis as she sent out a large amount of energy straight at Great red, who quickly dodged it by flying over the attack.

"Why should I Ophis, Last I checked, you left for the human world and the dimensional gap was empty of residence so I just moved in. Besides, as I told you a million times already, this place is big enough to house both of us so why don't you give it a rest already." Replied great red with a sigh.

 In the dimensional gap, I can fly freely, Sleep and do whatever I want without the constant annoyance that occurs in the human world. Plus, I hate how everyone keeps staring at me when I pass by. Frankly, it's annoying. I'm amazed that you were able to live there for a while. I even heard that you created a team to defeat me even though it's futile.

"How did... I see, you saw it through dreams. No matter, I know it was futile and that is why I am here to finish you off myself as I should have done ages ago. So, for the last time, get out of my home or face elimination" shouted Ophis as she flared out her aura which resounded throughout the dimensional gap.

Great red flared out his crimson red aura to match hers and shouted in his proud draconian voice "I will not leave so give me your best shot."

"YES YOU WILL"

"NO, I WILL NOT"

Both dragon gods shot their attacks at each other at the same time and when they collided, a huge shockwave reverberated throughout the dimensional gap, which was felt by many of the supernatural races although it quickly subsided.

Back in the dimensional gap, as the smoke clears, both dragon gods were seen relatively unscathed despite the ferocity and strength of the attacks which would have definitely vaporized any god in an instant or even reduced an entire planet to rubble. It's a miracle the dimensional gap was even able to withstand such might. Ironically, this wasn't even their full power which emphasizes how ridiculously powerful these two beings are. As both dragons are about to continue their clash, they see something unexpected happening around them.

The residue of their power was slowly gathering in the middle of them, twisting and melding together into some type of form.

"Is this your trickery at work, Great-red. No Matter what you do I will get rid of you once and for all".

As amused as Great red was over her tamper tantrum, even he is surprised by this. Despite his powers being able to bend reality and create something from nothing, what was happening in front of him was not from him. So, he decided to wait a bit, and see what will happen.

Ophis was not pleased that great red was ignoring her but, for some inexplicable reason she felt a bit of a tug pulling her towards the form that was being created in from of her, which was crazy considering she should not be feeling any emotions. So, although still very much annoyed with the apocalypse dragon, her curiosity got the better of her as she too waited to see what would occur.