Harry raised an eyebrow at me. "Is that why he's sitting with Astoria over there?" He asked as he moved his eyes towards another booth.

I looked over to see Draco sitting across from Astoria with the most dreadful face. She reached out to his hand and he quickly pulled it away as he snickered towards her.

"Don't you have super hearing or something?" Ron asked me obviously noticing that I want to know what's going on.

I shook my head as I kept my eyes on Draco. "No but I can get into minds."

"So?" Hermione asked, waiting for me to do it.

I shook my head again. "No, I don't know if it will bring the devil back out and I don't want to risk it."

Harry cleared his throat in awkwardness.

"What?" I asked keeping my eyes locked on Draco and Astoria.

"Well it's just...you're shaking the building." Harry said awkwardly.

I looked around and saw everyone confused as to why the building was shaking, but after looking away from the two the shaking stopped.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I stared down at my butter beer.

"He's getting up." Harry mumbled.

I looked back over at the two as Draco stood up and I kept my eyes on him as he walked away and then he saw me. His face went from blank to shocked, and I gave him a blank stare, not wanting to show how pissed off I am.

He quickly walked away and went into the men's restroom.

"Are you going to follow him?" Ron asked as he took a sip of his butter beer.

I scoffed loudly. "No. Fuck that."

"I'm sure it was nothing serious." Hermione said, trying to be reassuring.

I just hummed in response.

We sat there for awhile as the three of them talked and I just stared into space quietly trying to think of what him and Astoria could be talking about.

I could read his mind, but then I can't see his face and therefore he could lie easier.

"Are we ready?" Harry asked as he stood up, not caring if were actually ready or not.

We all stood up and threw our coats on as we pushed in our chairs.

"So winter break plans?" Hermione asked as she jumped around in the snow happily.

"Winter break is always a surprise with you-know-who around." Ron sighed.

Hermione scoffed slightly before looking at me.

"What about you Gem?" She smiled brightly at me.

I cleared my throat awkwardly as I stuffed my hands in my coat pockets.

"Well usually I would be with the twins but we haven't-"

"Probably following his orders." Harry scoffed as he kicked the snow under his feet.

"Harry..." Hermione said disapproving like.

I sighed quietly and took a deep breath in.

"Actually I was going to say that the twins and I haven't talked, I'm not sure why they haven't talked to me." I said straightened my shoulders and standing up straighter.

"I can tell you why." Harry snickered.

I stopped in my tracks finally having enough of Harry's slander towards me.