Chapter 46 To Even Let Myself Think That.

Behind the curtaines.
Once the curtains closed kyo sighed taking off the jacket fixing the collar of his shirt. It's over. I'll die before i do another damn play. Kyo said then started taking off his shirt. Uh. hold on! You can't get undressed out here! The girl cleaning up said but kyo didn't care. Oh, really? So you played the other step sister? Kazuma asked gaining kyos attention. Yes. saki hanajima. It's lovely to meet you. Hana said with a closed eye smile. Kazuma soma. Thank you for performing with kyo. Kazuma said with a smile. Kyo grunts seeing them interact. Master. What–? What–? What are...? Kyo asked walking over slowly. It sounds like you've been working hard. Kazuma said. Indeed. Truly. If i did well, it's only because i had such a talented actor alongside me. Thanks, kyo. You were great. Hana said with a friendly smile making kyo gasp. If you'll excuse me, i should probably get changed. I hope we meet again. Farewell. Hana said bowing then leaving. Yes. see you. And endearing classmate you have there. Kazuma said smiling making kyo scream. No! Master. Please don't marry her. Kyo pleaded. What a strange thing to be getting worked up about. You're still such a child, aren't you? Yeah, well, that sounds better then bein' a clueless old geezer! [gasps] hold on. Who told you about the play in the first pl–? Yeah, i wonder. Haru says appearing next to kazuma. I guess that answers that. I can't ever tell if you're trying to piss me off or if it just happens by accident. Kyo says putting haru in a headlock while he said ow over and over. I thought it would make your dad happy. He might be happy, but i'm humiliated! You wouldn't want your parents seeing you like that, either. Kyo said as kazuma was happy kyo considered him his dad. Let the poor boy go, kyo. I'm going home now. Kazuma says while kyo rubbed haru's head with his knuckles but stopped. What? Kyo asked. Oh, but before i do, i thought i'd take this chance to say hello to star. Do you know where i'd find her?
Star: i don't want you to. I–!
I dunno. Not like it's my job to keep tabs on her or anything. Kyo said not looking at kazuma staring at the floor while he let go of haru. I see. All right. I can talk to her the next time she comes to the dodgo. (pats kyo's head) i'll get going, then. Kazuma said. Huh? No, hey, wait a sec. I'll walk you out let me get changed. Kyo said running towards the room to go change. No. it couldn't be. There's no way... that's how she feels.
With star in the bathroom
Star had already changed back into her school uniform but instead she wore an aqua blus sweater over her shirt. She stared at at the sink lost in thought. Uotani walked out the bathroom stall sneezing. Startling star. Jeez are you sick or something? Star shouted holding her chest. Nah, just allergies. My nose was itching like crazy the whole time while i was on stage. Uotani said then washed her hands. Oh, wow. Really? That must have been rough, but you still did a great job. Star said. Oh, yah think so? You made an amazing cinderella. Uotani said smiling at star as she remembered what uotani said on stage.
Uotani: Come and see me, dammit!
I'm off. I wanna go catch the next play. Uotani said about to leave the bathroom as she stretched. Uotani. Star called making uotani turn to her. Hm? She asked looking at her with a smile. Star didn't know how to put her words out. They then walked out the bathroom together. Well, um... i promised to meet up with momiji and the others when we were done. And i gotta see dad. You're going back to watch mitokomon? Star asked. Yeah, that's it. I've been lookin' forward to that one. 'Kay see ya later, then. Uotani said waving at star she waved back watching her go. Then she stopped smiling. There you are! Kisa said making star smile once more turning around. I know that sweet voice! Star said as she saw kisa running towards her. Star, hi! Kisa said smiling the jumped into star's arms hugging her. My little kisa! Star said hugging her back. You did great out there! The play was super fun. Momiji said as him,hiro and haru walked up to the two girls hugging. I'm glad you came! Star said holding kisa's shoulders and smiling at her. Me, too! You were so good! You looked so beautiful in your dress. Oh, not really. I just did my best, that's all! Star said scratching her head. I recorded it, start to finish. Later... hey, guys, look. Haru said pointing to the floaty thing. That's great. So, um, you can watch it without the recorder thingy, then? Star asked momiji while kisa went towards the floatie haru was talking about. Absolutely! I can make a dvd of it. Momiji said. Wow. that sounds wonderful. Do you think i could have a copy of the dvd when it's done? Star asked. Sure thing! Or i could give it straight to kureno. Momiji whispers. Making star gasp then squeal. But how did you know? Star asked freaking out. Was i right? I knew it! I'm amazing a real gumshoe! Only one grandpa prevails! Momiji said posing. Not quite. Haru says. Thoes aren't even from the same show. Hiro says. I'm just kidding. Honestly, arisa kind of gave it away. I figured i would have an easier time getting it to him. Maybe not tomorrow, or the day after but sooner or later, i should be able to sneak him a copy somehow. So just leave it to me!