Chapter 29 There was a certain person he'd rather be hearing that from.

Back at the house
Hold on. Rin? Yuki asked. Yeah. i saw her. God she was being such a bitch! Star shouted with her fist raised. Where were you? Yuki asked. Uh. star skin turned white. I forgot i'm keeping it a secret. That i went to see master! *ahem* oh, yah know. I was just in town. Like, right there in the middle. Star said acting cool.
Star. kyo called.
I fucking swear i'm innocent! Star shouted in an angry tone.
Whoa. what's up with you? Kyo asked confused.
Uh. my bad sorry. Did you have something you wanted to say? Star asked walking up to kyo while she scracthced the back of her head.
Uh. it's just... i'm going out on sunday, so don't, ya know, cook for me. Kyo said looking away a bit.
Ah. okay. Star said smiling at him.
Hot date? Shigure asked. Kyo grabbed star's ear's covering them with his hands. Ah! Kyo what? Star asked.
No! Don't be an idiot it's not a date. Kyo said in an angry tone.
So... hanging out with kagura then... shigure said trailing off.
Kyo. can you like not do this? You're kind of hurting my ears. Star mumbled with a straight face but had tears in her eyes. Stupid cat. Kyo flenched.
So you have time to go on a date, but you're too busy to pick up miss takashi from work. kyo let go of star.
She fell over slowly as she whined.
Real nice. Yuki says.
Look, that doesn't have anything to do with this, all right? Besides it's your job anyway. Kyo says.
I wonder what the heck he did that for. Star mumbled rubbing her ears. Shigure kneeled down beside her. Yuki looked at kyo with a dark aurora around him as he glared at him. Hey, why are you givin' me that "you're a total idiot" look? If you've got a problem with me, say it out loud! Kyo shouted with a urk mark on his head.
Hey! Don't start hitting each other, okay? Star threatened.
Kazuma: Happiness,anger, light and laughter you don't hold any of them back. A picture of them all eating dinner appears. You give so much to of all them.
Mini flash back to the kyo and kagura's childhood
Do you always play by your self? Do you not have anyfriends? Kagura asks. I'm here kyo-chan! Little star says running up to kagura and kyo. Kyo's eyes lit up seeing the girl run to him.

 Kyo's eyes lit up seeing the girl run to him

Sorry i'm late. Mom had me do extra chores today. Star said panting. You changed the color of your hair? Kyo asked. Star looked taken back. Uh.. yeah wanted something new. Blond doesn't suit me. Anyways who's this. Star asked pointing at kagura. I'm kagura soma. Kagura mumbled. Oh i see. Well i'm star takashi. Kagura sighed then walked infront of kyo. Hey, talk to me! Tell me some stuff about you. Like, what kinda tv shows do you watch? Kagura asked kyo who kept drawing fried eggs. Yeah what type of shows? star asked. I don't. Mom gets mad if i try to. She says there's a lotta bad stuff on there. Kyo says softly as star and kagura looked at him. Well, if you want someone to play with you, i will. Kagura says. Same i'll play with you too everyday if you wanted! Star says as sparkles surrond her head. No i'll play with him everyday beat it pick me! Kagura shouted. No you leave i met him first! Star shouted. You both mean it? Kyo asks with big eyes interrupting kagura and star's argument. Yeah! Of course! Star and kagura say in unison pulling him up as both of them hold one his arms. From now on, i'm gonna stay by your side, okay? You and i will be together forever! Kagura said with a closed eye smile. I'll be by your side as well i won't go anywhere! I'll tresure you always! Star says with a soft smile. Kyo gave them a closed eye smile.
A couple days later
Star had ran to the place they always played at. The one day she was late because she overslept then had to do chores. Guys i'm here! Star said panting as she looked around and noticed no one was here. Were are they usually there here... star walked around looking till she stepped on something making her stop she saw a red bead on the ground. Then noticed that they were scattered all over the ground. What the? She noticed it was kyo's bracelet beads. She then got a whiff of a foul smell making her cover her nose. What the heck why does it smell so bad. Guys where are you. Kyo? Kagura? Star called then stepped on something again. She saw a bead bracelet but black and white. Little did star know kyo was gonna give her this bracelet. She picked up and place over her wrist. She looked off in the distance as the wind blew her hair.
End of flash back
Somewhere along the line...
Young kyo: guys slow down!
He said to young kagura and star as they ran past present kagura making her gasp.
The girls held kyo's hands as they ran around laughing. Come on, kagura and star! Wait for me! Kyo said.
Kagura turned and looked at kyo. Kyo-chan! Kyo turned and looked at kagura.
It's true! I swear. It's true. I know what i said, but i do love you. Kyo-chan! I love you so much! Kagura shouted as she cried. Believe me. Believe me. Believe me! Kagura said in her mind. Kyo grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into his chest hugging her. Thanks for that. Thank you. Kyo said. Kagura sat there with her eyes widened then she cried barring her face into kyo's chest sobbing. Sadly kyo didn't wanna hear from kagura that she loved him. There was a certain person he'd rather be hearing that from. it Isn't the one here sobbing in front of him right now.