Chapter 3 Marriage?!

The school bell rings.
One more thing, your career plans. Fill out those forms and get 'em turned in by the end of the week. There homeroom teacher says. Yes,ma'am. The students reply. And we'll be having parent-teacher conferences right after summer break. So don't forget to let your parent or guardian know what's up. The teacher says. Star packs up her note book. Maybe I could ask tohru's grandpa if he could be my guardian for this. I know for damn sure I'm not asking the person i'm supposed to call father. Star's phone buzz. She grabbed it, unlocking it with her fingerprint.
Messages.
Unknown: i'm coming to your conference's and i'm not taking no for an answer star. We need to figure things out. I wanna be there for your future and whatever you need. I can't wait to see you. Love your dad.
Star: what makes you think i want you to come. Now you wanna be part of my life where were you when i needed you? When mom needed you? I suggest you don't come i don't want you there. End of story!
Star puts her phone on silent putting back in her bag.
Kyon-kyon, what's your plan? Gonna open a cat cafa? Meow! Hiroshi says teasing kyo. Just shut it. What d'you care anyway? Kyo asks while hiroshi chuckled. Uotoni walked over to kyo's desk and kicking it. If you don't get some food soon, there's gonna be hell to pay! Uo shouts as kyo fell on the ground. I get that you're hungry, but why take it out on kyon-kyon? The boy student asks. I'm not hungry, junior, i'm hangry! I slept in, so i didn't get any breakfast. Hey, kyo gets up grabbing uo's collar but she does the same as a dark aurora surrounds them. If you were a guy, i'd wipe the floor with you for pulling a stupid stunt like that. Better be grateful that you were born a chick, gangster girl! Kyo says in anger. No matter how pissed off you are, i know you wouldn't hurt a girl, dumbass! That's why i did it. Yeah! Uo said. Yeah? You sure? Kyo asks. Come on guys it's lunch time i'm kinda in a pissy mood so let's hurry this up! And by that i mean end it now! Star says in a menacine voice with her arms crossed. Making the two sweat drop. Right... they both say.
At there lunch spot
It's been so long since we've all eaten lunch together like this. Torhu says. It has. Hana says. Food would taste a lot better without you idiots around. Kyo says after sipping from the milk he brought. Take that back! Star shouts doing a wrestling move on kyo pulling his arms behind his back making him shout in pain. Why do you have to be so mean! Star shouts as her kyo start wresting each other. Hana ignored them and continued talking. Have you already turned in your career plan form, tohru? Hana asked. Yep! Star have you? Tohru said. Star stopped fighting kyo as he held her hair. Uh yeah i did! Star says sitting back down with kyo following. I haven't yet. I'm not sure what i wanna do. Hana says. Yeah, me neither. How can we decide that crap now? Though i guess you've had your plan in mind for a while, huh? Uo asked the two girls. It's the same as always. Start working right away to support myself. Tohru says clasping her hands together. The work force. Sounds like a viable option. Hana said. It's not the only one, though. Uo says. And you know mine has always been the same. Go to collage for music while still maintaining a job. So i can be a songwriter. Star says crossing her legs. You know, like i said that's not the only option. You could always just get married, star and tohru. Uo says. Huh? The two girls say with a tiny blush on there cheeks. Oh, marriage? In that case, perhaps i should go to collage. Then i would be better able to support us. Hana said. Don't pick out your wedding dress just yet. I had something else in mind. Uo said with a smirk looking yuki and kyo. Like star getting hitched to one of these jokers, for instance. Uo said pointing at them. Huh? They both asked shocked by what uo said. Uo and hana had a dark aurora around them as they ganged up on the two boys. What the hell are those faces for? You got a problem with star, got a problem with me, and you don't want that. Uo says. No, there's no problem at all. Yuki says nervously. Well, then, we'll see which of us wins. Hana says. We didn't even say anything! Stop picking a fight! Kyo says. Tohru waves her hands worriedly. While star had her hair hiding her flushed cheeks. Um, guys, maybe i will get married someday, but it most likely won't be anytime soon. So i don't think we need to start making plans right now. Star says as she pulls her bangs out of her head band hiding her face so they can't see. Who knows? I could surpise all of ya and be the first of us to tie the knot. Uo says with a smile on her face. Kyo gets an urk mark on his head turning away from uo. Hah. i pity the poor guy. Kyo says then gets hit on the head. Causing him to groan in pain. Torhu nervously laughs next to kyo. I'm not saying i'd marry him, but i did meet a guy at work that i'm maybe, kind of, a little bit into. Uo says making star and tohru gasp. What? They both say in unison. Well, this is news. Hana says. Uh. will you tell us what he's like? Tohru asked. Yeah are ya? Star asks. He reminds me of you, actually. Uo says pointing at tohru. Huh? A guy reminds you of me? Like, how? Tohru asks making star nod. Sounds like the type of man i'd like to meet. Hana says. Oh? Me too! Star says excitedly. Whatever you're imagining...
Yuki: plans. Goals. The path forward.
Kyo: my life. My future. *glaces at star*
After next year.
Star's outfit

Star was checking her self out in the crosswalk mirror fixing her hair

Star was checking her self out in the crosswalk mirror fixing her hair. C'mon, star. Let's go. Keep standing there fixing your hair i'll leave you behind. Kyo says then walks. Oh my bad i'm coming wait up! Star says jogging up to kyo. It's so nice of master kazuma to invite me here today. Star says rasing her hands and putting them behind her head. I'd hate it if i got lost and miss the chance to see him. Star says smiling. I hope you're not expecting much. We'll just eat some lunch and maybe talk a little. You'll probably end up getting bored. Kyo says with his eyes closed still walking. Star walks and stops in front of kyo.

That's not boring

That's not boring. There's a lot i still don't know about him yet. And he could tell me some cool moves to try! If you can't tell i'm really excited. Seriously no lie! Star says smiling at kyo.
Kyo then smiles back. Okay, fine. I believe you. Kyo says with a closed eye smile. Star then chuckles. Watch where you're going. You'll trip. Kyo says as he counties to walk. Ugh! I feel insulted i swear you guys think i'm tohru or something! Star says jogging after kyo.
At kazuma's house
Master! Kyo calls out. Thanks for ivinting us! Star says. I brought her! Kyo says. Uh. star then sniffs the air. Um, i could be wrong, but it smells like smoke in here. Star says, looking at kyo. Uh! Kyo and star then take off their shoes running into the house. Master! What're you setting on fire now? Kyo asks and somehow star tripped falling. Star stood up holding her head. Damn it how did i trip? Star asks rubbing her head. The pot! The fish is burning, too! Kyo shouts running into the kitchen. Is everything... alright? Star asks. Kyo puts the brunt fish in the sink throwing water on them. Kyo pants over the sink. Sorry about that. Guess i shouldn't be reading. But shigure's new book is fascinating. Kazuma says holding up shigure's book "in the moonlight" with a closed eye smile. That's what you should've burned.