Chapter 45 Cinderella-ish

(A/N:This chapters kinda long. Sorry! But this was one of my favorite episodes writing hands down!)
Hiro and kisa walked to star,yuki,and kyo's high school to see there play. Kisa hummed while she walked next to hiro. Isn't it so exciting? We get to see star in a play! Kisa says as they walk down the street. Ever adult they pass turns there head to look at kisa. Yeah, it's great. But try to be careful while we're here, okay? Hiro says noticing all the male adults. Huh? Don't worry, hiro-chan. I know it'll be crowded, i won't bump into anyone. Kisa said with a smile. The three men behind hiro stare at kisa with creepy smiles and glints in there eyes.
Hiro: That's not what i meant.
Come on, let's go! Kisa said continuing there walk. They made it to the enterince of the school. Huh? Kisa stared at the building. Uh. what's up with this? Looks like a serial killer made it. Hiro said as he and kisa stared at the weirdly decorated sign. Then kisa yelps as some picked her up. Kisa! Hiro yelled but then saw it was haru holding her casing her scarf to fall off. Kisa stared at haru with a blush on her face. Careful. Festivals can get people all riled up. Haru says holding kisa like a small child. Hiro grunts glaring at haru. Kisa hugged haru hiding her face. Momiji ran down the stairs to greet them. Hallo! Kisa, hiro! The play is starting soon. We should hurry! The gym's this way. Come on. You, too, hiro. Momiji said recording them with his camra.
Hiro: got to keep it together. I'll never be a man if i can't master my temper.
You probably shouldn't keep standing there. Someone'll bump into you. Momiji said putting his camra down. Someone with a dark arua was standing behind hiro snapping him out of his thoughts. Huh? Ah! Hiro jumped to the side. The boy floated away taking the dark arua with him. I did warn you, didn't i? Well? Momiji said in a told you so voice. I didn't senese anything. He's like a ghost! Hiro said in his mind watching the boy walk away. Okay, what are we waiting for? I want to record every second! Momiji said picking up kisa's scarf and wrapping it around his neck. They start to head towards the auditorium. Hey, remind me, what play are they doing again? Hiro asked. It's cinderella-ish! Momiji says. I don't know what that means. Hiro said with a confused expression. Exactly what he said: it's cinderella-ish. Haru said. And i want to know what "ish" means! Hiro shouts.
In the auditorium
Oh. that's the actual title? Hiro asked staring at the stage.
The spot light flashes on the narrator. Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl who was known as cinderella. Cinderella lived with her stepmother and stepsisters, who tormented her because... reasons. Despite their cruelty, she remained kind and lived a life of virtue and humility. Cinderella! Come out right now, you wretched girl. Stepmother called out. (the people who walked out kinoshita, tohru, and hana.) ah, there's tohru! Momiji says while recording on his camra. She's looks so cute! Haven't you finished sewing our dresses yet? The palace ball is tonight– there's no time to waste!
How star/cinderella looked

 She's looks so cute! Haven't you finished sewing our dresses yet? The palace ball is tonight– there's no time to waste! How star/cinderella looked

Star ran out dusting her skirt as she had cinder on her face. The boys in the crowd snapped pictures of star. Ah there's star! Momiji said. She looks beautiful! Kisa said with her hands over her mouth. I'm sorry step mother were you talking to me? Cinderella said. WOOOO THAT'S MY DAUGHTER! Star's father shouted making star's eye twitch but she stayed in character. What do you think you were doing, where you writing your stupid music? If you're taking a break, it had better be because you've completed our dresses to perfection! Stepmother shouted angrily. Now, now, mother. stepsister said in a calm voice. You do realize she is not a professional seamstress, don't you mother? Though, if you want us to look ridiculous, that's your own business. I won't stop you. Stepsister number two said. That's not what i want! I'm just trying to get on with the story, here! Stepmother whispered to her daughter. While she's having a conniption, would you care to drink some tea, dear sisters? I have it all prepaird. Star said curstying towards her two stepsisters. Heh. that sounds lovely! Stepsister 1 said. Yes it would be nice, thank you dear sister. Stepsister 2 said with a smile. They then made there way over towards cinderella. This cinderella's awesome! The audience said. They all sat down and drank some tea while stepmother stomped around. The palace ball was being held that night. Rumor had it, the prince would choose a bride from among the ladies who attended. The stepmother anxiously hoped her one of her own daughters would be chosen so she might live a comfortable life as a member of the royal family. The narrator narrated. That's it! Stepmother said grabbing her two daughters making them gasp. If you ever want to see your precious sisters again, you had better get to work on those dresses! Stepmother said as they walked away. Cinderella stood with her hand out. Sisters! This is awful. My sister's have been taken from me because of some royal's party. The party must be that important. I bet the prince isn't as pricely as they say. Cinderella said with a shadow casted over her eyes as she stared at the ground. And just like that, cinderella fell desperately in love with the prince. The narrator said with a blank face. I must find a way to go to the party myself. I must see the prince. But i've yet to finish the dresses as i was told. What to do? Star asked poking her face. All is well. Fairy god mother said making cinderella look up and see her coming down. Worry not, dear cinderella. Fairy god mother said as she was being lowered. The girls in the crowd snapped pictures and were squealing seeing star and yuki together on stage together. Makoto and and former student council president were crying happy tears. Angles they both said. Please reframe from taking photos of the actors! The narrator said. I'm, um, your fairy godmother. Fairy godmother said covering her face. That was a nice entrance, but what may i do for you great maden. Would you like some tea? Cinderella asked. No thank you dear. You have such a kind heart, cinderella, and for that, you deserve a reward. Make a wish and it shall be granted. Fairy godmother said with a kind smile. Truly? In that case, i would love to go to the ball please! I want to smash that prince to till he's purple with fist! Star said cracking her knuckles. Making the crowd groan in confusion. That would be a crime. How about you wish what you asked for at first but without the violence.
What? Punching him till he's purple? Cinderella asked. Not the one i was talking about i'm pretty sure i said without violence. Godmother said. Cinderella! Stepmother shouted. Oh, dear. It's my stepmother. You need to- hide... cinderella said looking around noticning the fairy godmother already left. All right, then, let's see the dresses, cinderella. Stepmother said dragging the two daughters with her. Huh? No way. You mean you actually finished them? You did all this by yourself? Stepmother asked staring at the three dresses with uncertainty. Sort of. Cinderella said staring at the dresses in shock. Cinderella, these are amazng! Stepsister 1 said. Yes they are very excisite. Stepsister 2 said. Really, they're lovely you're so talented. Stepsister 1 said while the 2nd one smiled and nodded. Oh? Why thank you, sisters. I'm so glad you like the my meticulously crafted, handmade dresses. Cinderella said holding both her sisters hands. She took all the credit, just like that! The audience said. Yes yes. Let us get changed and go. The step mother said pulling the girls away. Huh? But what about cinderella? Stepsister 1 asked. Yes i made the dresses shouldn't i be able to go! Cinderella cried out. No! Your staying here and cleaning the house for when we return. Stepmother shouted leaving with her daughters. She sighed. Not bad. Thanks for that. Cinderella said turning to the fairy godmother. I'm almost afraid to ask at this point, but nevertheless, i must. So tell me, cinderella, what is your wish? The fairygod mother asked. To beat up- to attend the ball? Absolutely! Your pumpkin carriage awaits. The fairy godmother said cutting cinderella off. Thanks to the fairy godmother's adherence to the story, cinderella was able to attend the palace ball. The different prince and princess dance on the ballroom floor. Wipe that pouty look off your face. We're havin this thing so you can find someone to marry. So go out there and find 'er already. The prince's right hand man said. I don't wanna. Leave me alone. The prince said. Pathetic. It's really no wonder you're still a virgin. The right hand man said. You can't just say crap like that! Don't you have any shame? Maybe you should take a trip to the store and buy some! The prince shouted with a blush on his face. Kisa, hiro and haru just stare at the play. While momiji records with a smile on his face. She's not... allowed to say that... is she? Hiro asked in his mind. Despite the friendly urging of a fellow royal, the prince stubbornly refused to dance. The narrator said. Woman A: will you dance with me, your highness? No. woman B: your highness, i'll be your partner. Woman C: no! Choose me! Go away! Find someone else to dance with! Your highness, may i dance with you? Step sister asked. I've already said no– kyo froze seeing it was tohru. He felt star's glare from the stage. Oh. sorry. I'll go, then. Step sister said then ran off. Uh. wait! The prince said. And so, he turned down cinderella's stepsister, as well. He turned her down. The narraortier said. Damn it. I don't even know what i'm doing. The prince said sitting back down. You look bummed for real. The right hand man said. The ball became livelier and livelier, but the prince just became more dispirited. The sound of heels could be heard as you see blue glass slippers and a blue dress.
star/cinderella ball gown