Chapter 44 Your Opening My Heart Little By Little... Day By Day...

Yuki and ayame On the phone
Ayame: i've heard the news. Staging a play for the culture festival– how wonderfully romantic! And naturally, i'm prepared to help you make it a memorable performance out of it. Just leave it to me, the costume designer extraordinaire! I shall spare neither effort nor expense. The players will shine on the grand stage. None more brightly than you, of course! Now, how many costume changes will you have?
Yuki: try to keep in mind this is a school play.
At rehearsal
Cinderella, you stupid girl! Don't you know that the castle ball is only a day away? Get my dress done at once! Honestly, you're such a sloth. Isn't she? Well, say something! Kinoshita said.
Right. Um, y-you had better get to work. Because... if you don't finish... then, um... then... you'll go to bed with no supper. Tohru said kneeled infront of star who also sat on the floor in front of her with her hands out. Tohru had tears in her eyes while star tried to calm her.
Don't cry! Kinoshita shouted. Star glared at her making her jump back in fear a bit. She then turned to tohru smiling.
Dear sister, it means so much that you'd shed tears for me. Star said hugging tohru. You aren't supposed to hug! What don't you understand? The "evil" part is right there in your name...! Kinoshita shouted while star ignored her still hugging tohru. Uotain watched from off stage.
Someone put a muzzle on her. Uotani said as she had her hands behind her head.
So intense. Hiroshi said.
I'm sorry... tohru said.
You need to embrace the cruelty! Torment her till all hope is lost! Kinoshita shouted at tohru pointing at her while star rolled her eyes.
Impressive, kinoshtia. You're so passionate. Yuki said with a closed eye smile making konishita spit blood out her mouth. She then jumped off the stage running away.
I never wanted you to see me like this, yuki! Please turn away! Kinoshita said as she ran away crying.
Come back! Iwata said.
You can recover from this! Chie said. Star held tohru in her arms while yuki walked up to them.
What's wrong? Do you feel sick? Yuki asked torhu making her turn to yuki.
Oh, sure. Why don't we just go with that? Tohru said making star pat her head. Hmmm... i'm starting to worry that we've miscast the play. Classmate D said.
I'm doing a terrible job. I'll ruin the whole thing. Tohru said making star frown at what she said.
Hey, don't beat yourself up. You're trying your hardest. Uotani said leaning against the stage.
Yes, and i'll keep trying. I'll try and try until i get it right. Please don't give up on me yet. I'll go without supper if i need to! Tohru said making star slap her forehead.
I don't think that's necessary. Classmate D said.
Star: I want this to go well even I messed up my lines. No it's gotta be perfect especially as a thanks to ayame and mine for working so hard on all of our costumes.
In the classroom
Ayame opens the door of the classroom. Greetings, my little lost lambs! Your savior is here. Ayame said with a smile.
Hope you're ready! Mine said with a closed eye smile eager to get started.
Now, then, time is money! I'll need each of you dear ones to reval everything there is to know about yourself, or at least your measurements. Ayame said walking and stopping infront of yuki while mine followed behind.
You really did come, brother. Yuki said making the class shocked besides star. Brother? The class said.
Oh, honey! But of course. I promised my assistance, and as you must surely know, i am a man of my word. Ayame said with his left hand on his wasit while the other was on his chest.
Only students and staff are allowed to be here. Yuki said to ayame.
Worry not, mon frEre. No obstacle will ever prevent me from coming to your side. My love for you will conquer all. Ayame said making star get a nose bleed from watching there interaction.