Chapter 2 hello again part 2

At school
The prince yuki fan club was trying to come up with a way to know who would be on the student council next semester. But got interrupted when Ishihara ran passed them. Uotani! Galaxy! There you are! Ishihara shouted with her little gang following behind her. Don't call me that here how many times must i tell you! Star whisper shouts. Jeez. you're here again? Stop wandering around other people's schools. Have you at least been going to classes? Uo asks the three girls. Of course we have... they continued to talk while the prince yuki fan club tried to figure out who the middle school girls were. Mokoto started screaming about how the school was invaded till hana came outside. It's so lively out here. Hana says, making the girls scream.
Hey, check it out. I'm tryin' something with my brows. Middle school girl with blond hair says. I amost dyed my hair. The girl with short black hair said showing her hair. The prince yuki fan club girl ran passed them. Huh? They all ask. What's that about? Uo asked. I have no idea. Star says shrugging her shoulders while shaking her head.
I'm skipping where yuki meets the student council
Mokoto went to the student council room only to see yuki sitting there reading over some documents. He noticed her standing there and inviting her in. motoko asked what he had for breakfast this morning.and he told her what he had and smiled at her. She fangirled about him smiling at her till yuki said. Excuse me, but... you tend to speak very formally, don't you? Yuki asks. Well, um, yes. I suppose that i do. I'm surprised you noticed. Motoko said. Really? Yuki asked. You find it annoying, don't you? Mokoto said nervously. No, not at all. If anything... i think it's cute. Yuki says with a genuine smile on his face. Mokoto gasps. Did you hear that, mokoto? He just called you cute. The girl next to yuki said. No. when did smiles start to come so easily to your solemn face? And how did i fail to notice the change? I've been watching you since the day we met, soaking up every detail. Yuki, I wonder... is this only the beginning? Will you continue to change without me knowing? Will you smile even more with someone else's help?

 is this only the beginning? Will you continue to change without me knowing? Will you smile even more with someone else's help?

Someone who isn't me? Mokoto wonders in her mind. Well, in that case, you should know-- stop it. Mokoto says cutting the girl off. Minagawa-senpai, are you--? Yuki asks getting out of his seat. Stop it! Just back off! Stay away from yuki! You're ruining everything! Mokoto shouts mostly towards star who wasn't here at the moment. She gasps realzing she said that out loud. Oh. um. I'm sorry. I got confused. Please excuse me. Motoko says then rushes out of the club room. Hey, wait, motoko! The girl called out to motoko but she was already gone.
Sorry i'm skipping her little talk with yuki. 
That day later that night at shigure's house
So their names are manabe and kuragi? Star asks passing a clean plate to yuki for him to dry. Yeah. from what i can tell so far, they seem pretty strange. And i mean zodiac- level strange. Yuki says grabbing another plate from star. Oh, wow. Too bad i couldn't stop by the club room to meet them. Star says washing another plate. And since i'm the president your the vice president, it'll be our job to keep them in line. Yuki passed star another plate. Don't worry, I'm here to support you. Seems like we'll have our work cut out for the next term. Star says, smiling at yuki. Still, i'm sure he just meant he was looking forward to teasing me some more. Star looked at yuki worriedly. But...
Manabe: you're more interesting than it thought!
It caught me off guard. No one's ever said anything like that to me before, so when he did, it made me feel... kind of happy. Star's eyes shined in aw as he talked about how he was happy. I guess. Yuki said. Star went back to doing the dishes. I think you'll enjoy it. Things will be tough sometimes, maybe even scary, but if you stick with it, i bet you'll end up with more good memories than bad ones. That's the feeling i get from it, anyway. Star says handing him another clean plate. Yeah, you're right. Yuki turns and smiles at star as she returned it. I'll try. Thanks. Yuki says.
Mokoto stared at the picture of yuki that she had in a frame.
Yuki: who knew a trivial remark could have the power to hurt as well as heal.