0.12

"When we were five, they asked us what wewanted to be when we grew up

wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers
were things like astronaut, president or in my
case princess." A few people in the audience
chuckled as Jessica stood up on the stage giving
her valedictorian speech.
"When were ten, they asked again. We answered rock star, cowboy, or in my case a gold medallist." People started chuckling again before Jessica continued. " But now that we've grown up they want a serious answer. Well, how about this... who the hell knows."
People cheered and clapped at her words. " This
isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions,
this is the time to make mistakes. Take the
wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in
love... a lot."
"Magner in philosophy, because there is no way
to make a career out of that. Change your mind
and change it again because nothing is
permanent. So make as many mistakes as you
can, that way someday when they ask us what
we want to be, we won't have to guess... We'll
know"
As Jessica finished her speech, everyone
applauded before the students were instructed
to line up alphabetically by their last names.

One by one, each student's name was called out
and they went up to collect their diploma as the
audience cheered and clapped. As Bella crossed the stage Elliana and Charlie both stood up and started to clap as hard as they could, Bella turned to see her father and little sister with a small smile as she waved to the two slightly. As she walked off the stage she went with the Cullens who stood waiting for her, Liam was next to cross the stage and Ellie remained standing as blaze shot up from the seat next to her and started yelling for his best friend.

After everyone's names were called and they all got their diplomas every one started for the doors as most talked about the party at the Cullens house. Elliana waited by the door after congratulating her older sister, as she waited for Liam to come walking out. She felt a breeze wash over her face as she was lifted from the ground, she squeezed her eye shut in shock thinking it was Riley or Victoria that had a hold of her.
But she soon relaxed as the soft sound of Liam's and Blaze's chuckles broke through the air.
"Look at this Ells! I finally graduated!!" Liam said as he swung her small frame around before placing her back on the ground.
Blaze threw his arm over her shoulders as Liam followed in pursuit, if you would have said I'd been able to walk across that stage a few months ago, I would have thought that as laughable!" Liam cheered happily. Blaze rolled his eyes, "I told you that how many times?" "And how many times did I laugh in your face because of it?"

"Ok you two" Elliana cut in with a breathily laugh at the two boys antics, "don't you two have a party to get to" she asked as she started to try and walk away from the two boys.
They both smirked at her before Liam picked her up, "oh no little lady your coming too" Liam said before he and Blaze took off for the trees.

🌘🌑🌔

It was later on into the night and the party was in
full swing with teenagers dancing around to the
blasting music. But off in the corner Bella could be seen with the newly arrived, Jacob, Embry, Quil and Kayden.
As Elliana started her way over to the room they were standing but stopped out side of the room as she heard the Cullens were in the room too.