0.3

"Don't kill her Victoria wants her in her army, but I'll be the one to turn her" Riley said before nodded to both of the boys who took of in the direction Riley was still looking at and just followed the sounds of her racing heart

Elliana was in a dead sprint as fear and adrenaline pumped through her veins as she heard footsteps both behind her and off to her side closing in on her.
The two vampire boys that were in peruse of the younger girl were humouring her escape attempt in hopes when they did grow bored of the chase she would have no energy left to fight back.
Elliana was frightened as to what the boys were but she had a sneaking suspicion by now that they were no where's near close to humans anymore, yet they held the appearances of young men.
They were no longer that.
Ellie's heart pounded in her chest as she tried to decipher what they were and why they wanted her, she had lived her life with her head low and never bothered anyone or overstepped in matters which didn't involve her.
Not saying that she hadn't had a few close calls in the past but none had inhuman speed!
Elliana was quickly interrupted from her thoughts as she was roughly pushed down to the ground.
Immediately Ellie's hand flew into her back pocket of her jeans before she pulled out her pocket knife that her dad gad given her a few years back.
She shot back up from the ground and turned swiftly on her heal and pointed the knife at the two demons.
"L-look if you leave right now I'll let you leave without getting- harmed" she stuttered out slightly as she held the knife up with a slightly shaky hand.
"Aw look Dean the little human said she won't hurt us" a dirty blonde haired boy mocked with a sarcastic look of hurt on his face as he stuck out his bottom lip in a pout.
"Yeah, look how fragile she looks Wareen" the other boy with dark brown hair mocked as he appeared in front Ellie as he roughly shoved her back to the ground.
Ellie started to shuffle backwards to create more distance between her and the two men as she held tightly onto her knife and kept it pointed in front of her.

"Let's take her ba-" the dirty blonde boy started before he was cut off my some new voices.
"Take her back to where?" One voice asked as he fell down from one of the trees.
"Yeah I'd like to know that too" another voice asked ice he hit the ground too.
Elliana's eyes widened in fear as she recognised the two new boys as they went to her high school.
Balze Whitcomb was a year above her in school and Liam Soren was in Bellas year.
But something was different about them now, they too had the same red eyes as Dean and Wareen.
"I think we'll take it from here" Blaze said as he looked at the two other boys, "oh and when he asks you tell him you lost her trail, got it?"
Dean and Wareen only gave a slight nod their heads before they disappeared from sight just as quickly as they came.
Ellie sat there in shock on the ground as she watched how easily Blaze got Wareen and Dean to leave.
"Hey your Bellas sister right?" Liam asked as he crouched down in front of Elliana.
She started to scoot back more as she met his eyes, they were blood red.
"Yeah. She's in the grade below me" Blaze said from his same position as he didn't want to scare the poor girl anymore than she already was.
They could hear how hard Elliana's heart was beating in her chest after her encounter with Dean and Wareen.
"Look we're not going to hurt you like they tried, we want to get you back to your house safely" Liam tried to reason with her as well trying to reassure her she was now safe.
"What happened to you two?" Ellie asked in a soft tone as she was afraid of what the answer would be, but she wanted to know.
Blaze and Liam looked to each other with a look of uncertainty before looking back to the younger girl in front of them as she was visibly shaking as fear radiated off of her.

She pointed to Liam, "you had blue eyes" then she pointed to Blaze, "and y-you had brown ones" she said as she struggled to see what had happened to the two boys before her.
They had gone missing a few weeks ago, people said they ran away but that was highly impossible as both boys were promising young athletes.
They had no reason in the world to want to give that up.
"Look let's just get you out of here first okay?" Blaze said as he crossed his arms over his chest with a soft expression.
Liam slowly reached one of his hands out to Elliana still being mindful that she was still struggling to understand what had taken place in the last hour.
"Yeah your safe now kid" Blaze said as he walked closer to Elliana.
Just as Ellie took Liams hand a loud howling sounded all around them.
"Ugh, stupid mutts followed us" Blaze groaned as he appeared by Elliana's and Liams sides.
The howling started to get louder as it got closer to the trio, Liam pulled Ellie in between Blaze and himself but made no move to get into defensive positions.
The howling finally turned to a low growl that was inaudible to the human ear.
Slowly a large black wolf came out the was followed out by a few other wolfs with dark silver fur, brown fur, gray fur with black spots, and a light brown wolf with some white accents.

The black wolf looked over the trio but his eyes stopped on Elliana for a moment before snapping back to the two vampires on either side of the young girl.
The big black wolf looked back to the other four wolfs who let out a low growl as the got into defense positions.
The black wolf looked back to the trio before emitting a low growl as he looked about ready to pounce.
"You know we can't hear you mutts, and we haven't broken the treaty" Blaze huffed out as he scanned over the wolf pack before rolling his eyes in annoyance.
Liam softly pushed Ellie back a little which caused the other three wolfs to growl loudly and step forward a little more, "let us talk this out mutts, like he said we didn't bring her out here."
Liam spat as he walked forward but stayed in front of Ellie.
Slowly the black wolf looked back to his pack before he walked behind a tree and came back out, but now the wolf looked like a young man who looked to be nineteen years old to early twenties.
"What are you doing with her leaches" the man questioned in a stern manner as he kept his eyes trained on the younger girl between them.
Liam let out a short chuckle before he looked back to Blaze who stepped forward with Elliana as he held lightly onto her arm.
Ellie's eyes widened as she realized who the man in front of her was, "your Sam Uley" said shortly as her eyes focused on him.
Sam looked at her with soft eyes before bringing his attention to the matter at hand.
"We saved her from the red head you chased off, but it wasn't her that was pursuing her" Blaze said in a duh tone as he rolled his eyes again.
Sam was quiet for a moment as he turned his head slightly to the four behind him as she nodded curtly and the four went into the woods before coming back out in human forms.
And what shocked Ellie was she knew all four of the faces that came back out.
"Jared? Paul? Embry?!" She questioned as she looked over three of the boys before her eyes landed on the last boy who came out.

"Kayden?"