3.2

Elliana pulled up to Charlie's house with a small smile as Kayden parked the car, they quickly walked up to the house and knocked on the door

Elliana pulled up to Charlie's house with a small smile as Kayden parked the car, they quickly walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Charlie pulled open the door and almost squealed like a little girl when he saw Elliana at the door with a duffel bag, he quickly pulled her into a hug making Kayden and Sue laughed and the father daughter duo.

Charlie quickly pulled the two teens into the house, "Why are you back? Don't get me wrong I love having you back but I thought you were spending time with your mom" he said with a small frown.

"Well you know she only really likes bells and we've been arguing nonstop and I decided I would come back home" Elliana said hesitantly as Charlie started to laugh.

"Your mother is something else Ellie" Charlie said as he calmed himself down before he pulled her into a hug, "Bella and Edward will be here soon with Renesmee and Jacob" he said softly as they pulled apart.

Seth and Leah smiled at them as the two teens walked into the living room.

🌘🌑🌔

Bella watched the snow outside with worry as Edward walking up behind her, "The snow is sticking" she whispered.

Edward kissed the side of her head, "Hey, we still have today" he said with a small smile as Bella watches as Sue helps Charlie clear up in the kitchen.

"I'm so glad Charlie found somebody to take care of him" Bella said as she watched the man before her gaze shifted to her younger sister who was laughing with Seth and Kayden and Leah were talking.

Renesmee jumped into Elliana's lap as Jacob smiled at the little girl, "Bella, no one's giving up here" Edward said with a smile as he watched the teens.

Charlie walks into the room, "All right! Present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going" Jacob passes a present to Renesmee who starts to unwrapped it.

Seth looked to Leah with a smile, "What did you get me?" He asked playfully.

"I'm not giving you anything" Leah said with a small smirk.

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth asked in a desperate tone making everyone laugh at him and Leah.

"Well, Dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is" Bella said softly as she gave Charlie a piece of paper, "It's a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue" she said with a smile but Elliana felt her heart drop.

"You leave tomorrow" Edward said with a small smile.

Charlie looked taken aback, "Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? I can't leave tomorrow" he said after he shook his head.

Sue smirked lightly, "I made arrangements for you at work."

"Sneaky. And extravagant" Charlie said with a small chuckle.