3.1

Elliana laid stiffly on the ground as a black Vapor wrapped around her, "EL!" Augustus yelled as he scrambled over to her, "let her go!" He yelled as he looked back to Alec

Alec's eyes quickly widened as he retracted his vapor, he moved forward only for Felix to lightly grab his shoulder. The two guard members watched as Elliana's breathing turned back to normal, Augustus pulled her head onto his lap as her eyes blinked a few times before she sat up and looked into Alec's eyes.

"Y-you used your gift on- on me" Elliana's broken voice sounded making everyone stop for a moment.

"Ellie I-" Alec stuttered lightly as he tried to move towards the girl but stoped when she flinched away from him, "Ellie I'm so so sorry" he said before he and Felix took off in the other direction.

Augustus moved to pull her up with him, "let's head back" he said softly as she nods and they both head back to the house.

🌘🌑🌔

Elliana was laid out on a bed in one of the spare bedrooms the the Cullens had arranged for her so she had an option in where she could stay but after the days fiasco she decided it would be easier to stay with the Cullens instead of making the wolves work over time.
As she laid in the bed she could hear the Cullens bickering over what they should next in preparation for the battle, she heard Augustus, Rosalie and Emmett outside her door talking in hushed tones about what happened in the woods.
After a minute of contemplating what she should do she decided to get some sleep, it took a few more minutes before sleep finally over came her.

Elliana laid on the ground of the woods as the sun warmed her skin, she gave a small smile as she looked at the now cloudy sky. Confusion struck her as she looked at the sky that was previously clear, she rose to her feet with a frown. She looked around but stoped when her eyes landed on a male....a male she knew all too well.

Riley

Elliana felt her heart rate pick up before she took off in a random direction, she heard him chuckle before taking off after her in a slower pace just to taunt her.

Emmett rubbed his hands over his face as they talked about what happened in the woods with Stefan and Vladimir and then Alec and Felix, and to be completely honest he was ready to ring Alec's neck and kill Stefan and Vladimir for their reckless actions.

"Look all I'm saying is she's safer here because there are 18 other vampires who don't need to sleep that can watch out for her" Augustus said as he listened into the room only to hear her heartbeat quickly rise, he tilted his head in confusion as he listened to her heartbeat like she was running around.

As she ran deeper into the woods she tried to yell out for help as she didn't have her super speed for some reason, but when she yelled out no sound came out.
Victoria suddenly dropped down from a tree and landed on the girl, pinning her to the ground Victory sunk her teeth into her shoulder making the girl cry out from the pain but still no sound came out.
She thrashed around in Victorias grip as she tried to cry out for help.
Elliana felt tears run down her cheeks as she saw Riley walk up with a smug look, "don't kill her, the Cullens need to see out little protegee and all the destruction she will cause" Riley said in a sing song tone before he buried his fangs into her arm.