0.18

Elliana was rushing around her house making sure her dad and herself were ready, Renée was coming for the wedding with Phil and she was sure that the two were going to buttheads through out the night

Alec was up in Elliana's room waiting for her to walk back in the room, he had gotten her a beautiful sapphire necklace and a ring with the Volturi crest on it.

After hearing her frantic footsteps he smiled to himself and put the two boxes of jewelry on her bed before running out of her room as the girls footsteps neared the room.

Elliana opened the door in a haste as she looked around her room for Bellas keys to her truck but stopped when she saw the two boxes on her bed and saw a red little note.

Can't wait to see you-
                                             Alec

Elliana looked over the two boxes with a small smile before looking over to her open window and walked over to it.

She stuck her head out slightly as she looked around slightly, she felt a tug of her heart when she looked away from the woods so turned back to them.

Alec stepped out of the woods slightly and gave a small smile as he looked up at her, Elliana smiled brightly at the vampire and gave a small wave when watched as he made a motion as if saying 'go open them'.

She ran back over to her bed and opened the two boxes, sapphire necklace that had intricate designs in the metal work, and a ring that had a golden V with what looked like a small crest on the inside of V, and had two small rubies, one at the top and the other at the bottom.

She walked back over to her window to see Alec was no longer there, she looked back down at the necklace and ring before putting them on.

Charlie yelled for her from downstairs as Sue showed up to collect the two with part of the wolf pack waiting in the car.

Elliana glanced back at the window for a brief moment and smiled lightly as she saw Alec standing near the woods once more, he stood with a charming smile as he was adorned in his black suit.

She smiled at him before running down the stairs, and out the front door.

As she reached the truck she saw Seth and Kayden in the bed of the truck, the two boys gave her bright smiles as she neared them.

She stumbled in her footsteps slightly as she walked at a mild pace in hopes of not falling on her face before the wedding, but she never had that type of luck as she fell flat on her face.

This enticed a out roar of laughter from the two boys in the back of the truck before they jumped out of the bed of the truck to help the clumsy girl off of the ground.

"Ellie you ok?" Kayden asked with a small smile as he tried to not laugh in her face as he and Seth pulled the girl off of the floor.

Elliana bursted out laughing causing the boys to brake out laughing once more, "Yeah I'm all good" Elliana said as her roaring laughter had reduced into small giggles.

Kayden, Seth and Elliana walked over to the truck, Seth pulled open the back door and did a dramatic bow for her as Kayden picked her up and set her into the truck.

She rolled her eyes at the two boys antics before they joined her in the backseat.

Sue smiled back at the trio as she started up the truck and started for the Cullen's house.

🌘🌑🌔

Elliana ran upstairs as she was looking for Bella but she stopped when someone grabbed her waist as used superhuman speed as pulled her into a empty study.

Elliana didn't feel threatened by the presence but she had a sick feeling this wasn't who she thought it was, once they stopped Elliana was pushed roughly into the wall and held in place with a tight hand on her throat.

The girl whimpered out at the tight grip as she squeezed her eyes closed out of desperation, but she wondered who had pulled her into this room.

Her eyes squinted open slightly and was met with dark golden eyes, her hair was pale, pale blonde, almost silver. It hung straight as a ruler to a blunt edge at her chin, parted evenly down the center.

The door slammed open as two women stood in the door way one had long pale blond, and looked 5'6" ft tall and the other had long, curly, strawberry blonde hair and stood about 5'5".

In a blur one of the women that was standing in the doorway charged at the woman that held Elliana's neck in her hand, both women snarled at the taller woman as they held her against the wall.

Liam, Blaze and Alec came rushing into the room as the woman was being detained, "No you don't understand that's his mate!" The woman whispered to her sisters and they stopped their restraint and turned to Elliana with shocked expressions.

"She's also Bella's sister, her sisters the reason Laurent is dead" the taller woman seethed as she glared daggers at the young human girl.

"Irina what you speak is nonsense! She has nothing to do with his death, and you attacked his mate! That could call for your head!" The curly haired woman said lightly as she glared back as Irina.

Irina glared at the two women as Alec pulled Elliana towards him, "Tanya, Kate your both idiots! She will be the death of us, why do you think I tried to separate her from everyone?!" The three boys hissed lowly as Irina spat out her words towards the girl.

Liam hissed as Irina after she took a step forward, "stay the hell away from her Denali" Liam said under his breath before he, Blaze, Alec pulled Elliana out of the closed off study.