2.2

Once they reached the house Blaze placed her back on her feet as the rest of the coven came out to see them, "what's going on?" Emmett asked as Liam and Blaze went to the back door and took of as they saw something move in the trees

"Felix and Demetri came looking for me and threatened to take me with them but then Blaze and Liam showed up and brought me back here" Elliana rambled on as she looked at the Cullens, "what am I?"

Carlisle froze for a moment, "have a theory but it's not a firm one" he said as he disappeared up the stars.

He quickly came back with a old looking book, "one person decided to do experiments with our venom and he came up with this conclusion" he said as he pointed to a passage in the book.

Day 325 of experiment V

The subject appears to be deceased but that was the last time I checked him after he was declared dead from blood loss as I let the Vampire inject him in hopes of tuning him , after rechecking him I heard a faint murmur of a heart beat....odd

Day 332

The subject has been out for a week and the Vampire won't stop wailing over her mates death,

It's been a few hours and things have gone silent with the host.

Day 333

The subject is alive! But he has vampire qualities like superhuman strength and speed yet he still looks human. My research and writing barely commute the oddity of this there is no explanation other then I have created a the first of many half breed of vampires!

The host still looks human but has vampire like quality's now, I think if I push up the dosage once more I'll have a real prize on my hands that'll finally be stronger then a regular vampire if given the right....quality's.

Elliana felt her eyebrows knit together as she read the journal entry's, I believe that since you were exposed to venom in high doses but weren't turned, some was always left but it took your death to start the transition process" Carlisle said lightly as she turned the book over to him.

"Do you really think I'm some weird half vampire thing?" She asked as Alice's phone started to ring breaking the tension in the room.

"Bella? Are you all right?" Alice asked as she looked around the room.

Elliana's ears picked up the voice on the other side as Bella's "I'm not 100% sure" she said in disbelief.