0.10

Graduation for Bella, Edward, Alice and Jasper was quickly approaching as Emmett and Rosalie were set to graduate early

It's been a few months since everything was going back to normal, well as normal as it could with the supernatural always banging on the Swans front door.
Elliana on the other hand had not gotten better after the threat from the Volturi and the attack on her life, she honestly didn't know how Bella could still do everything.
The thought of Riley or that red headed woman made her always feel so uneasy.
Half way across the hallway the Cullens and Bella stared at the younger girl with concern as she looked like she hadn't slept in a while.

"How is she doing?"Alice asked to no one in particular as she kept her gaze on Elliana, Bella had told her about her night episodes and how Elliana had started to lock her door as to keep her and their father out at night.
"We'll she hasn't had an episode for a few nights now but it's obvious that she's not sleeping just to avoid them now" Bella said as she watched her younger sister struggle to keep her eyes open while she rummaged around her locked.
"Liam, Blaze has she talked to you since we've returned?" Edward asked as he looked at the girl who still had a cast on from what happened between the two back in Volterra.
"Yeah- well not really" Liam started hesitantly, "she hasn't really been to big on talking to anyone, not even Kayden" Blaze butted in to help his best friend out.
Rosalie scoffed loudly as she looked around her siblings and Bella, "honestly you really think she'd be okay after everything she's been through in the last few months?!" Rosalie spat back at everyone as she had grown to care so deeply for the young girl who she practically saw as he daughter.

Rosalie scoffed once more before she started to walk off to her next class as her heals clicked down the hallway, Emmett shrugged his shoulders to everyone before he went after his mate.
Emmett knew how she felt about the younger Swan and thought it was nice to see his mate get a taste of something she always wanted for herself.
"Honestly I'm scared for her" Alice said as everyone left shot her confused looks, "I haven't been able to see her future for a while now but when I do I only get small glimpses of what might happen" Alice sighed out in frustration as all she wanted to do was help protect Elliana.
By this point Kayden had finally found Elliana by her locker, she had been ditching him all day in favor of not wanting to talk to anyone.
"Ok so the boys wanna see you so your coming with me to La push after school alright" Kayden smiled to his best friend knowing she would be safe with them.

Kayden's smile faltered as he saw Elliana was half asleep as she stood in her place.
He placed a hand lightly on her shoulder which caused her to immediately wake up and flinch away from him before she realized who was next to her.
"I-oh sorry Kayd, what were you saying?" Elliana asked in a small voice as she didn't make eye contact with the boy before her.
"I said we're gonna meet with the boys after school" he said softly before he pulled her into a hug and kissing her forehead lightly.
Elliana smiled shortly before she rushed off to her next class, once Kayden saw that Elliana was out of ear shot his smile dropped and he stormed over to the Cullens and her older sister.
Before anyone could greet him he snapped at them, "look I honestly do care what you have to say but leave Elliana the hell alone" he snarled out as he looked over everyone, he doesn't know what happened in Italy and it's driving him insane at seeing the effect it had on his best friend.
"She's under the wolf packs protection fully now, you can protect Bella but we have Elliana" Kayden said before he punched the wall next to the Cullens, he walked off after he said his peace not carrying what they had to say in response.
All he care about was the well being of his best friend he practically considered family.

The last bell rang that signaled the end of the day, everyone rushed out of their classes in attempt to get the weekend started earlier.
Elliana laid passed out with her head down on the desk not realizing that the bell had rang to dismiss everyone.
Rosalie and Emmett walked by the classroom but came to a stop at the sight of the young girl passed out on the desk.
Rosalie looked to Emmett shortly before she walked into the classroom with Emmett behind her, "Em, can you pick her up" Rosalie asked her mate as she moved some hair out of Elliana's face.
Emmett nodded before he started to pick up the younger girl into his arms, she started to shift slightly in his arms.

Emmett and Rosalie sped through the empty halls until they got to the front doors, they walked outside to the nearly empty parking lot and walked over to Emmett's Wrangler-style Jeep and placed the sleeping girl in the backseat with her head on Rosalie's lap.
"Should we take her back to our place?" Emmett asked as he looked back to his mate as he started up his engine, "no let's take her back to her house Em" Rosalie said softly as she brushed some strands out of the girls face.
Before they could pull out of the parking lot the came to a stop by the half of wolf pack, they turned to see who stopped by them only to realize it was two people from the Cullen clan.
Kayden looked around at his friends before he jogged up to Emmett's window, "hey did you see Ellie?" He asked as he knew Emmett and Rosalie cared for the girl as much as the pack did.
"Yeah we found her asleep in a classroom, we were going to take her home" Emmett explained as he sent a quaint smile the young wolfs way.

Kayden glanced to where Rosalie was in the backseat and gave a short smile before looking back to Emmett in the driver's seat as he gave a short nod of his head knowing his best friend needed them right now.
And just like that Emmett was off on his way to drop off the youngest Swan.