0.15

As Jane, Alec, Demetri and Felix returned to Volterra, they had already come up with a plan for retrieving a certain fifteen year old

As Jane, Alec, Demetri and Felix returned to Volterra, they had already come up with a plan for retrieving a certain fifteen year old. Jane and Alec led the pack into the throne room where the three kings took up residence when they weren't with their wives in the tower. The four bowed to the Kings as they reached the steps in front of the thrones. "Rise my children" Aro said as he looked over Alec and Jane. Demetri and Felix rose too but stayed back as the Witch Twins ascended the steps, "Master" Alec said before he gave his hand to Aro. It was silent for a few moments as Aro looked through the boys thoughts and memories of when they arrived in Forks. Aro gave the boy a puzzled look before letting his hand fall to his side.

"I see that your mate isn't dead after all, how splendid!" Aro chirped before letting his face fall serious, "brothers it seems we will have to take action in the matter with our young Alec's mate, as it seems Cullens can't be trusted with keeping her safe" Aro stated to the other kings that sat behind him. "What are you suggesting brother?" Caius asked his brother with a questionable tone as the last time they kept a human in the castle it didn't end so well. "You already now what he's thinking brother" Marcus said in a dull tone.
Aro nodded as he looked back to the four guard members in front of him, "you four will bring the youngest Swan back to the castle and here she will stay until we turn her, that way she will get to know us all and spend some time with her mate" Alec couldn't fight the smile that made its way onto his face at the mention of finally getting to be with his mate.

"We will collect the girl and bring her back with us Master" Jane said before she bowed to the three kings again and led the other three guards out of the room. As the doors closed behind them Demetri was the first to speak up, "what's the plan on retrieving the little human?" Jane smirked but didn't bother to turn to the three boys behind her, "we take her by tonight, and no one will stop us" this made Alec smirk, finally his mate would be by his side.

🌘🌑🌔

The wolfs threw a party a few days after the fight with the newborn vampires in the late afternoon, they had been at the beach all day as it had been a nice day, they had a blanket setup on the shore with different foods Emily and Elliana had prepared the day before.
Well it was a nice day until a jeep and a silver Volvo pulled up to the beach front. Carlisle and the rest of the Cullens got out of the two cars and came rushing to the beach. Elliana caught sight of them, "are they supposed to be here" the girl asked in a scare and soft tone, this was the second time she was aloud out of the house since she was attacked in the woods, but even now Kayden was sill at her side and the boys and Leah all stuck close to her.
Sam looked to the younger girl with pity, "I'll get rid of them kid" he said softly as he place a hand on her shoulder.
"Kayden! Seth! Paul! Follow me! The rest of you go back to the house and stay there!"
The rest of the boys and Leah listened to what Sam had to say through their mind connection. They looked to each other before everyone stood around the girl in a protective manner, Edward looked towards the girl as they started to walk away.