0.17

It has been a month since the two vampire covens had faced each other and a new arrangement was made

Emmett and Rosalie along with Liam and Blaze came around the Swan residence to check up on the younger girl and make sure she was safe and not in harms way. It was only a week until Bella's and Edwards wedding.

And just as the Cullens had started to hold up their end of the new arrangement, so had Alec and Jane tagged along from time to time.
Elliana was currently lounging on her bed as Alec sat behind with his chest to her back as he mindlessly fiddling with her hair as she read from her book.

"Do you burn in the sun? Like if your outside for too long- like combust into flames?" Elliana asked as she tilted her head back to took at the boy behind her.

The question had thrown Alec completely off guard as he started laughing, he placed his pointer finger under her chin to try to get her to face him some more, "well from the time I've been alive, I've never met a vampire who does that but from what Aro says is that there is a coven of sorts that's like that" Elliana looks at him wide eyed before questioning, "where are they located? The coven I mean".

Alec just smiled down at his mate before responding to her question, " Virginia, mystic falls and New Orleans I do believe. But Aro says their just a myth to entertain people" he said as he chuckled softly to himself before he removed his finger from under her chin but she still kept her head in the same position and smiled softly at him.

(If you know then you know😏)

In over the last month of being with Elliana, Alec had never felt this human before. He couldn't tell if it was all her doing or how much he was starting to lay off the human blood.
Now he wasn't starving himself mind you but with how much he'd been around Elliana and a few of the Cullen clan he had picked up some of their habits.

(Sorry I had too 😁)

He smiled in return as he brought his hand back up to her face and stroked her cheek with his thumb. He never thought he would ever get a mate yet he was blessed with one who didn't care if he was a killer.

Elliana looked at Alec for a moment before asking a question that had been nagging her since she was told was would be aloud to, "do you wanna go to Bella's and Edwards wedding with me?" All she received was pure silence so she decided on elaborating, "I asked the Cullens and Bella and they said it was fine as long as you don't eat any of the guests and I just really want you to me-" she was cut off in her mid rambling by Alec pressing his lips to hers which quickly shut her up.

They stayed like that for a moment before Alec softly turned her so she was fully facing him as he cupped her face and smiled lightly, "I would love to accompany you to the wedding" he said softly.

She nodded before opening her mouth once more, "as my date?" She asked softly to which he responded, "what ever yo wish mio piccolo compagno (my little mate)" she smiled and leaned beck into kiss the boy before her and just as their lips lightly touched she realized what she was doing and quickly pulled away in embarrassment.

Alec laughed lightly as he heard her heart rate elevate when she realized she had initiated the kiss, the two shared a sweet kiss every so often but it was always Alec who initiated the encounter. The two had only kissed a few times but those few moments were some of the best of her life, Alec wasn't her first kiss to which he quickly suspected of who the culprit of her bast friend and she didn't deny or agree to.

She refused to say anything on the matter as she wanted her mate to like her best friends but especially Kayden, who was like a brother to her. The only reason they had kissed was so they could get their first kisses over with as they didn't want to waste it on someone not worth it.

Alec pulled her lightly back into himself and just laid his head onto her shoulder, "non forzerò mai nulla che non desideri su di te amore mio (i will never force anything you do not wish onto you my love)" he whispered into her ear softly before kissing the side of her head and held her to his chest.

She smiled cheekily at him before responding, "one of these days I'm going to know what your saying" he only smiled softly and rolled his eyes playfully, "what ever you say mio piccolo compagno" he responded but before he could say anything else he heard a snap of a camera and saw the girl had taken out her camera she had received only a few days ago on her birthday.

She pressed her lips to his cheek before snapping another photo and quickly removing herself from his side to move across her bedroom with the camera behind her back.

Alec smirked at her before speeding over to her and picking her up over his shoulder and returning to his previous spot on her bed only this time he was on top of her, straddling her waist and keeping her arms pinned beside her head as they started to laugh.

His smirk grew as he heard the girls heart rate started to escalate once more as she noticed the position they were currently in, he lowered his face to get closer to her's and whispered softly to her "are you scared little deer?" He hummed as he waited for her response.

She blinked a few times before a shy smile fell over her features, "not anymore" was all she whispered out as he ducked his head down lower and started to place light kisses all over her neck until he came back up to her face and smiled lightly before kissing the tip of her nose and looking back at her with a tender stare full of love and admiration.

Maybe a vampire and a human could make it as more then a hunter and pray after all

(A/n)

Short but sweet, hope everyone enjoyed!! And thank you all so much for reading my story!!