2.0

~Previously on Forever in your eyes~

Maybe she was born to be apart of Bella happiness and help her father through the divorce, but it was all a bunch of maybes.

If she was born to die at least she would be in her mates arms for her final moments, every event that led to this very moment played in her head like a movie.

This wasn't her time but she had to make her peace with it, she rose a shaky hand up to cup Alec's face before bringing him down and into a kiss.

The kiss said a million of unspoken questions, cry's and pleads for one more moment with each other.

But it was all in vain as she struggled to breath even more then before, he opened his mouth slightly but moved away to hold her as he let out a frustrated yell as tears fell down her cheeks.

Her breathing slowly tourneys to what almost sounded like a choked sob but he knew that she wasn't crying, she was struggling to breath before she finally stopped as he eyes fluttered close.

Selfishly he lifted Elliana up and bit into his mates arm, her heart beat slowly as he relished in the taste of her blood as he released his venom into her bloodstream.

He moved to bite her in another area when someone made themselves known, Carlisle walked over with his family following behind him.

Alec's head snapped up to meet them and their gazes, "IRENA DID THIS!" The boy yelled as he glared over the Olympic coven with such distaste, "SHE RAN OUT IN FRONT OF THE CAR MAKING HER CRASH! THIS IS HER FAULT!" Alec bellowed as he looked over the Cullen's.

"We'll take care of her, your time is up Alec if you don't return to Volterra they'll send someone after you, she's already transitioning, we'll take care of her until your return" Carlisle stated as Emmett moved to pick up the girl.

Emmett held sad eyes as he neared the girl, he never wanted this for her, Alec moved away from the girl as Emmett slowly and gently lifted her up.

Alec took one last look towards the girl before disappearing with a final nod from the leader of the Olympic coven.

Rosalie walked towards her mate and Elliana with sad eyes as unshed tears clouded her eyes, she slowly reaching her hand out before running it through the girls soft hair.

Slowly all of the wounds Alec had inflicted on her started to close until nothing remained but a few little scar like marks but even those didn't last long.