2.7

Elliana was stood in her new bedroom at Kayden's house as all of the wolves talked outside, she was alone in the house when she heard the door open behind her, "you finally done with your meeting?" Elliana asked with a small smile as she finished ...

Elliana was stood in her new bedroom at Kayden's house as all of the wolves talked outside, she was alone in the house when she heard the door open behind her, "you finally done with your meeting?" Elliana asked with a small smile as she finished putting her clothes away.

When she received no response she turned around and was faced with her mate, Elliana moved to say something but she was slammed into the wall behind her with his hand around her throat.

"Stay silent and I won't kill anyone" Alec snapped as she lightly gasped for breath.

Elliana glared at him as he continued to talk, "it's not what you think okay?! I didn't betray you or the child I just had to make it look like I did, they don't know what you are and they will kill you when they find out. The same thing with the child they will kill both of you."

Elliana watched him skeptically before pushing against him making his grip loosen and fall away from her, "get out" she whispered harshly.

Alec watched her with sad eyes, "Ellie please, I didn't—"

"I SAID GET OUT!" Elliana yelled as she pushed him, "GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" She yelled louder then before.

Alec slammed her back into the wall before catching her mouth in a heated kiss as he listened to her slow heartbeat, it was one of the odd things about being half vampire, still having a heartbeat of some sort. Elliana growled as she managed to push him away slightly, they watched each other for a moment.

Elliana was the first to speak, "get out Alec" she said softly as he looked at her devastated.

"I'll see you again, please take your time in forgiving me and don't let the others judgment cloud your mind" he said softly as he moved to the window.

"If you come back I will let them kill you" she said lowly making him turn back slightly.

Alec only smirked at her, "you wouldn't, I know you wouldn't Ellie" he said as she glared at his back.

He quickly disappeared out the window as her door burst open, she heard some of the wolves transform outside and chase after her mate.  Kayden and Quill ran into the room, Quill grabbed onto her as Kayden ran to the window.

"It's okay Ella, they'll get him" Quill whispered softly as he ran a hand gingerly through her hair as she glared at the window Kayden stood at.

🌘🌑🌔

Renesmee, now looking at least 6 or 7 years old, was playing in the snow with Bella, Elliana and Jacob in his wolf form. Elliana and Renesmee were jumping up to catch snowflakes before they landed back on the ground.

"Look, a snowflake" Renesmee said happily as she looked between her aunt and mother.

Bella smiled down at her, "It's beautiful. Why don't you go get another one?" She asked as Elliana smiled and stood closer to Jacob who nudged her with his head.