0.4

"Kayden?"

"Kayden?"

Elliana stood there in shock as she saw most of her friends standing in front of her.
They all claimed to be sick yet here they stand before her in perfect health.
All she could feel at the moment was betrayed and hurt as she realized her friend had been lying to her for the last month!
"What do you mean leach" Paul growled but stoped when he saw the hurt and confusion on his friends face as she started to kick up the dirt that they stood on.
He looked to Jared, Embry and Kayden as they looked anywheres else as to avoid awkward eye contact with the young girl.
They all stopped talking to her after they shifted as to protect her from everything at all cost but the truth was they didn't know how much leaving her hurt, they only saw it was for the best.

"The red head turned us and a few others. We left to join the Cullens as we didn't want to hurt anyone" Liam stated as he looked over the pack of boys.
"That doesn't mean anything, the Cullens left months ago" Embry said as he glared at the two boys that stood close to Ellie.
"We offered to stay to look out for the other Swan, plus we wanted to protect everyone from Victoria" Blaze said in retaliation.
Jared looked to Ellie shortly before looking back to the two vampires, "and what did she want" asked as he feared for his little friends safety.
Liam looked to Blaze shortly before nodding to him, "to hurt Bella, but her second is after Elliana for her blood" Liam stated with a emotionless face.

"Who's her second? And what do they want with El?!" Kayden spoke up with a broken but angry tone at the mention of his best friend in danger.
He stopped talking to her so she would be safe from this shit not in it, he wanted her away from it all!
But now a vampire duo were after her because of her older sister and her affiliation with the previous vampires that took up residence  in town woods.
"A college kid named Riley Biers, Victoria turned him a few months ago, and we heard him say something about her blood calling to him or something" Liam explained as he looked over each of the boys who all looked angry but concerned all at the same time.
Sam glared at the two boys before looking to the younger Swan girl in a softer manner, "fine, but just because you eat animals doesn't mean anything to us leach" he snarled at the two vampires but stoped to look back slightly at the other boys before continuing to talk, "what can we do to help?" Sam asked as he sighed out in defeat.

"We were gonna take her home but we can discuss this when she's safe at home" Liam said  as he looked back to blaze and Elliana, only for Ellie's head to snap up and meet his gaze.
"Wait I wanna be there" Ellie said a little annoyed with the thought of being left out for the plan about her own safety.
"El I won't let you" Kayden said bluntly as he knew how stubborn his best friend could be.
Elliana looked over to her 'best friend' before looking at her other friends, "you don't get to make decisions for me Kayden!" Elliana yelled back.
"None of you get to! Not without me there!" She continued as she looked over all the boys around her before she took off running away from everyone.
As she ran she could hear the calls of her name but she didn't care to stop, that was until she smashed into what felt like a brick wall.
She let out a scream as the brick wall like figure wrapped it's arms loosely but firmly around her to keep her in place.
She quickly looked up to see a smiling Liam.
"Wow your a quick little thing aren't ya" he chuckled as he looked down at the younger girl before him, "what did you think I was Riley?" He question softly as he noticed she had gone a bit paler in the face.

She nodded shortly before she heard a change in the wind and looked over to see Blaze now standing at her side with a smile on his face.
She let out a small scream at his arrival only to cause the two to chuckle at her skittishness after just giving the wolf pack shit.
"How come you were never on the track team? They could really use someone like Lena" Blaze joked as he heard her racing heart rate calm down some.
Just as she opened her mouth the wolf pack came towards them still in their human forms.
"What the hell Elliana! You can't just run off like that!" Kayden yelled at her and all she did was roll her eyes and try to get out of Liam's hold on her, only for him to tighten his hold as to make sure she didn't run off again.
"Sorry little one but I'm not letting go" chuckled as she continued to wiggle around in his hold.
"Are you even listening El?! There's someone after you and they want you dead you can't be pulling shit like that!" Kayden continued to yell at Elliana as he made his way to stand in front of her.
She continued to try to get out from Liam's hold as she ignored the boy standing right in front of her, she stopped her struggling when his hands lightly grabbed her face to make her look at him.

"Leave me alone Kayden" Elliana muttered out as she tried to look away from her best friend.
"Lin just listen to us ok?" Paul asked as he Embry and Jared came and stood around her by Kaydens sides.
"You left me, you all did" she muttered in a soft and broken tone as she looked down to the ground as tears started to role down her cheeks.
"We had had to little one, Sam made us" Jared started as he looked at the young girl in front of them with a pitiful expression.
"Yeah Sam wanted to protect you and keep you away from all of this but it doesn't mean we stopped caring Ell's" Embry said he placed a hand on Kaydens shoulder as he knew how hard it had been for him to ignore their best friend.

"We patrolled your house every night to make sure you were safe, you were never alone girl" Jared said with a cheeky smile as she finally lifted her head to meet his and the others gazes.
Kayden let go of her face slowly as Liam let her go and the four boys pulled her into a group hug.
"This leach and her puppets will not come anywhere near you again, we promise Ell's" Kayden said softly as he pulled back slightly to look back to his best friend.
Elliana looked around at all of the wolfs and then the two vampires as they all made a silent agreement to protect the young girl in front of them, no matter the risks.