0.19

A/n) sorry it's taken so long to write this chapter, it's a hard topic for me to write about after I lost my best friend after his wedding, it just hurts sometimes..

Elliana was pulled down the hallway by Alec as Liam and Blaze went back to the other Cullen's.

"Alec! Please, your hurting me" she whimpered as he continued to pull her down the hall until they reached an empty room.

Alec slammed the door closed as he released his grip on her arm, she faltered in her footsteps slightly as she looked back to Alec with big eyes.

Alec paced slightly as he tried to control his anger, he didn't even realize he had released his power until he heard a thump.

Elliana was sprawled out across the floor as a dark mist surrounded her, he gasped at the sight before retracting his power and backing away from her.

The girl had the same reaction once she was in control of her body once more, she watched him with terrified eyes with fear swimming around her blue orbs.

He tried to take a step forward but she shuffled back slightly as tears formed in her eyes, "Ellie I-" Alec tried but was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

Rosalie and Kayden walked into the room, their eyes stoped on the scene before them.

Alec rushed forward and pulled the girl into his arms, "she's coming with me! I've entertained this for long enough" Kayden glared at the boy with a burning passion.

"You do this and she'll never forgive you, let alone want to be with you" Rosalie spoke lowly as she glared at the boy.

In a blink of an eye Alec was gone but Elliana was still in her spot, Kayden walked towards the girl with a sad smile on his face, "let's get you back to the wedding it's gonna start soon" he said softly as he moved to hold her hand.

He stoped when he saw the dark bruising on her bicep, it was getting darker as it held the back imprint of his hand.

Elliana folded her arms in an attempt to hide the mark before walking out of the room.

🌘🌑🌔

Elliana stood watching people out the window as Bella, Rosalie and Alice talked to her, she was desperately watching the window in case he would show back up.

She had her hair and make up already having been done by Alice, the weather seems nice but she couldn't help but feel like something was off- she wasn't ready to go to Italy with him, she had so much left to live for yet here he was going back on his promise.

"Ellie! It's time" Alice said excitedly as everyone got into their places as they lined up behind the door.

Her make up and hair was checked once more over as she stood behind the door to walk down toward the isle, Bella and her father were walking behind her.
Their father offering that they could still do a runner if necessary, which had caused
a small smile to spread across the younger girls face.