0.1

Bella had only been back for a few months and everything was already so different

For the last thirteen years it had been just Elliana and Charlie in Forks after Charlie and Renee had split and she took Bella to Phoenix, Arizona.
Ellie don't honestly remember much of Renee since she left when she was two and has only called every once in a while just to check in.
But ever since Bella showed up tho everything in Forks seemed to have had changed slightly.
Elliana was friends with a lot of people who lived on the reservation on the outskirts of town, she was friends with Jacob Black, Paul Lahote, Jared Cameron, Leah and Seth Clearwater.
But in the last two weeks Jared and Paul stoped talking to Elliana out of the blue.

~~~~~~

"I'm telling you Kayden they're avoiding me!" The young freshmen yelled dramatically and she walked with her best friend in the entirety of Forks. Kayden and Elliana had known each other since they were in dippers thanks to their dads being high school friends.
Kayden just rolled his eyes at his best friends dramatics before he threw his arm around he shoulder.
He did know the two boys she was talking about as well as she did but they didn't seem like the type to just drop off the face of the planet for no reason.
"El, I highly doubt they are. Maybe they are just caught up with school" Kayden suggested softly to the burnet beside him who only gave him a look that said 'really?!'.
Kayden was quick to place his hands up in surrender before the two burst into a fit of giggles.
But their laughter was cut short as they caught sight of Bella and her new friends.
Today was Bellas birthday and Elliana hadn't said much to her on the matter, it wasn't that the younger girl didn't care but she knew Bella didn't really like her birthday much like her.
That was one of the few things the sisters saw eye to eye on upon Bellas return.
Elliana turned her head away as she made eye contact with Edward.
"Come on let's go to class" Elliana muttered as she pulled on her best friends arm as they walked in the other direction.
Ellie knew nothing good would come from walking by the Cullens because she knew Kayden would say something snarky to Bella to upset her boyfriend.
But here lately Elliana and Kayden didn't even have to go near them to receive a dirty look from Edward or at least Kayden did.

But with Bella and the Cullens they were trying to talk Edward down.
"Why does your sister even hang out with him if he doesn't like you" Edward sneered as he watched the two freshmen disappear down the hallway.
"Maybe because he's an unshifted mutt" Rosalie snapped after she caught a whiff of wet dog sent only for everyone to give her a stern look and her to walk away even more pissed off.
"Why hasn't he shifted yet, I mean he's around us all the time" Alice questioned lowly as she looked around at her family with pure curiosity.
Some people in the Quileute wolves had started to shift upon their arrival, Sam Uley was the first to shift.
But here recently within the last few weeks Jared Cameron and Paul Lahote had shifted too.
So the Cullen siblings were quite shocked when Kayden had yet to shift.

"Technical he's never been around us, he's only ever been around baby Swan" Emmett commented as he thought back to the younger girl always pulling him away because he 'never has anything nice to say about Bella' as Edward always put it.
"Look he makes her happy ok? And that's all that matters" Bella said softly as she tried to defend her sisters best friend. "And if he keeps her out of all this vampire stuff then I'm fine with that too" she finished lowly as she ran a hand through her hair.
Bella didn't quite understand what they ment by shifting but she didn't quite care for the moment being but made sure to make a mental note to ask later on what they ment.
"Come on we don't wanna be late for class" Edward said as he pulled on Bellas hand lightly before they started down the hall towards their English class room for first period.

~~~~

Kayden and Elliana were walking back to his car after school had let out as they were going to head back to his house for a bit and just hang out.
But that was before a short vampire with a pixie cut had intercepted them.
"Hey guys" Alice's fairy like voice floated around the two freshmen, and the two couldn't help but smile at the girl in front of them.
"So I was wondering if you two wanted to come to Bellas birthday party tonight at our house!" The short girl chirped as Jasper came and stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her.
Kayden and Elliana looked at each other as if questioning this before Elliana looked back to Bella who smiled lightly but shook her head.
"You don't have to Ellie, and thanks for the necklace this morning even though I said no gifts" Bella said as she held onto her sister's arm and Ellie nodded her head in a short thanks before pulling her older sister into a hug.
"I'll see you later then?" Elliana asked as she pulled back from the hug only to have Bella smile and nod before she backed away to Edwards silver Volvo and get in after looking back once more.
Ellie waved shortly before she turned and started to climb into his Jeep and speed off out of the parking lot and towards La push.
"So Seth and Embry wanna meet up and I told them we'd be down and I said they could bring Jake and Quil if they wanted so we might have half of the old gang back together El" Kayden told his best friend as he stopped at a light shortly before turning left and started down a road surrounded by trees.
It wasn't long until Kayden and Elliana pulled up outside his house.

It was one of the biggest homes Elliana's seen on the Reservation as it was a two story house

They had owned the land the house was on for generations but every few people in their generation would build a new home on the land after destroying the previous home.
Kayden's parents had been the latest to build their own home on the property but Kayden's mom didn't want to destroy her childhood home so she moved up further on the land and built a new house.
And so far it was the biggest as it had five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a lounge upstairs.
Then down stairs it had the dining room, living room, kitchen, day room at the back of the house and a man cave for his father.

All of the boys were already outside waiting for the two freshmen to park.
Once Kayden parked Ellie waisted no time in hoping out of the car to go greet her friends.
"Alright let's head inside" Kayden said as he clapped his hands together in front of him before having everyone follow behind him.
But Ellie came to a stop as she felt as it she were being watched.
Ellie looked around but saw nothing but trees, she started to walk forward towards where she felt she was being watched.
"Lana? You ok?" Seth's voice rang out  before he started towards her.
He stopped beside her with a big goofy smile etched onto his face before he looked down at her, but she only slightly shook her head before turning back to Seth with a small smile.
"Yeah all good. Let's head inside" I said back before walking back towards the house.
But that didn't stop Elliana from turning around to look back to the spot she just was and for a moment it looked as if something was there.
But it had the out line of a wolf, but it was almost the size of a bear.