2.5

The trip back to the Cullens was quick but they stoped out the outskirts of the woods when they heard and smelt something had followed them, "go to Jake I'll see who the intruder is" she said as he nodded before running towards the house

She walked back into the woods as Kayden ran to the house, she walked a few more steps before something hard slammed into her sending her flying into a tree. She snapped back up as she looked towards the figure, she let out a low growl as she felt her eyes shift. The man growled back as Alec walked out behind him, Elliana felt herself soften for a second before her mask was back on and she looked between the two.

"Ellie, just hear me out" Alec said a she walked out in front of the man that attacked his mate, Elliana felt her glare get harsher as Alec turned back to the man.

Elliana shifted her stance slightly as Alec stoped in front of the man, they watched each other for a moment before Alec snapped the man's head off in one quick motion. Elliana gasped slightly as she staggered backwards until her back hit a tree, she moved to say something but stopped when she caught his gaze. And his honey-golden tinted eyes, the red was still prominent but the tint was noticeable.

"I made a change- I'm done with the Volturi. I can't keep living without you, your my mate and I need you in my life Ellie" Alec said as he walked up to the girl who held a small smile.

Alec lightly grabbed the back of her neck before pulling her into a tender kiss, their lips moved roughly against each others.
Alec's free hand snaked around her waist, he pulled her closer to him before he pushed her back into a nearby tree.
The two stayed like that for a moment before they heard someone approaching, they slowly pulled away from each other to look towards the person. Jasper slowly walked towards the two as Elliana looked back to see Edward covered in blood, Bella's blood. Quickly she did a double take before taking off towards the Cullens house, she ran past everyone and ran into the spare room she smelled Bella in.
Once she reached her sisters side she felt a few tears trail down her face, she lightly cupped Bella's frail face and looked over the big sister she barely knew.

Bella had only came to Forks a few times when she was little, she only knew Bella because of how much their father talked about her and the few pictures Renee would send every so often.
But no matter what Renee never asked about Elliana and how she was doing, Elliana was resentful for her older sister at first but she grew to care for her before all of the supernatural stuff flooded their lives. Edward watched the younger girl with a slight frown as he listened to her thoughts of self loathing. Feeling someone watching her she ran towards them and griped onto his neck, she squeezed his neck making it sound as if she was cracking a marble-like material.

"What did you do to my sister?!" Elliana snapped as everyone came into the room, Rosalie held onto the infant as they watched the girl.