Prologue

You don't need to but  reading the previous book burden maybe a good idea.

"Izzy your brother is taking me out on a date later and I need a new dress. You up for some shopping after breakfast?"

Isabelle beams at Bianca,"You bet I'm. Where  is Jay taking you?"

"I'm not sure which restaurant we are going to but I know it will be Italian."

"I can't wait to meet someone and fall in love and get married and fall pregnant."

"I'm sure it will happen for you. I'm surprise you're not dating anyone.

"I actually like someone," she blushes.

"Baby who?"  Ask her mother.

"James."

Everyone looks at her,"James who?  The only James I know is Susan's son," says a perplexed Debbie."

"I'm taking about him mum."

"I think you should go for it Izzy you have nothing to lose," encourages Bianca.

"He could reject me." She looks down at her plate.

"Izzy you get on really well I say go for it," repeats Bianca.

"He's a Lord and when he's becomes a duke. He will do work alongside the monarchy like his dad his doing now."

"Baby if you too work out he will become a prince. I'm pretty sure his younger brother will be upgraded from lord to heir apparent."

"Really mum is that true? You're not queen anymore so he can't become a prince."

"When I gave your brother the throne there was a stipulation. When you marry I'll be queen again for one day. So your husband can become a prince if he isn't already one."

Isabelle looks at her father,"Dad what do you think I should do?"

Antonio studies his daughter the way she was clutching her pearls one minute and straightening her dress the next. "I think you should do whatever makes you happy. I know you Isabelle. The age thing doesn't matter. There is only two years difference between you two  I say go for it. You don't want him to find someone else and fall in love with her now do you?"

"No I don't daddy." She pick her phone up from the table. "I'm going to call him and ask him out."

"Good for you," says Bianca as she helps herself to some juice.

When Isabelle leaves Bianca looks at Debbie and Antonio. "I'm surprised you didn't mention Susan and you becoming family if this works out."

"Our family did that to us constantly and we hated it didn't we darling?"

Yes we did,"  agrees  Antonio.

Twenty minutes later Isabelle walks back into the room with a big small on her face. "He's taking me out tonight I can't believe it. I need to buy a new dress."  Isabel hugs her mother and father, "Thank you."

"Should I go for the black sequin dress or the ballgown style dress?" Ask Isabelle holding up two dress for Bianca to choose.

"Try them on first then we will see which one looks better on your. Do you known  where James is taking you?"

"A charity gala."

"Let's see the dresses on you."

After trying on both dresses both ladies decided on the black sequin dress. Isabelle wasn't very top or bottom heavy she had Just enough butt and boobs to not look flat.